I am FREEZING!!!!
Happy Memorial Day from the Cabildo Sisters
Hola mi familia!!!! como estas?¿?¿??¿?¿
Wow what a great week! Not a lot of new info but it was a good one spiritually!
This week we improved in all of our numbers/goals and we are improving a lot!!! I feel so happy!!!!
I will have to admit that at the beginning of the week I felt a bit down. not down as in sad or upset, more like I felt like I wasn't growing spiritually anymore and my spirit was hungry for some growin! haha. I took one day to study/ think about how I am doing spiritually! I'm not saying that I am struggling, it was just time for me to ponder. I wondered if I had done all that I was meant to do in Argentina or if I had let moments go by. Wondered if I should have had more baptism and wondered what I need to do be better help my investigators prepare to be baptized. As I studied, I came across a talk that I received in Georgia. It was actually a letter that my mission president got from some one. Its called the vision to baptize. It talks about the vision to baptize and what it means to have it.... It changed my life!!!! This week I have grown so much because I have come to know WHY I am a missionary!!! The talk talks a lot about the remission of sins and why that is so important. My eyes have been opened and I know want to baptize the WORLD! haha only because I understand now.
Yesterday I was studying a story in Acts. Its the 2 chapter and I came across something really cool that learned a ton!!! In this chapter Peter is testifying that Christ is resurrected and that the people need to repent and be baptized..... well doesn't that sound familiar! haha well I like what happens later in verse 37. It says that his testimony was so strong that the people where like..... oh um.... what do we do?¿?¿?¿?¿? and right after Peter says very directly REPENT AND BE BAPPTIZED. So direct! Then a few verses later says that 3000 people were baptized!!!!!! WOWOWOWOW!!!!!
I am not saying that I need to baptize 3000 people but I should try because I have come to realize that baptism is the ONLY way to receive a remission of our sins! The whole gospel of Christ revolves around it! U have been marking all of the scriptures that talk about a remission of sins/baptism/clean... DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY THERE ARE?¿?¿? The whole point of the gospel of Jesus Christ is for us to be CLEAN!!!!! The prophets teach us to be clean, so we need to follow the prophets. The scriptures tell us the need to be clean, so we need to read the scriptures. We take the sacrament so we can be clean, so we need to go to church. EVERY commandment or part of the gospel that the end result is for us to be CLEAN!!!!
CAN YOU TELL THAT MY MIND IS BLOWN?¿?¿? haha I feel like I am just of fire with this discovery!! Of course I knew this before but you know that moment when things just CLICK? yeah I basically got hit by a spiritual meteor!!!!! haha
Well investigators are going great!!!
V___________ is still going strong. She doesn't have permission still but she is going to fast (we are too) so that she can show the Lord that she really wants this. Of course she went to church yesterday.
O_________ WENT TO CHURCH TOO!!!! Oh it was amazing! We passed by his house but he wasn't there. So we went to church. In the middle of class he showed up!!!! He is getting baptized June 7th!! Please pray for him!!!
Well love you all so very much!!!
Wow what a great week! Not a lot of new info but it was a good one spiritually!
This week we improved in all of our numbers/goals and we are improving a lot!!! I feel so happy!!!!
I will have to admit that at the beginning of the week I felt a bit down. not down as in sad or upset, more like I felt like I wasn't growing spiritually anymore and my spirit was hungry for some growin! haha. I took one day to study/ think about how I am doing spiritually! I'm not saying that I am struggling, it was just time for me to ponder. I wondered if I had done all that I was meant to do in Argentina or if I had let moments go by. Wondered if I should have had more baptism and wondered what I need to do be better help my investigators prepare to be baptized. As I studied, I came across a talk that I received in Georgia. It was actually a letter that my mission president got from some one. Its called the vision to baptize. It talks about the vision to baptize and what it means to have it.... It changed my life!!!! This week I have grown so much because I have come to know WHY I am a missionary!!! The talk talks a lot about the remission of sins and why that is so important. My eyes have been opened and I know want to baptize the WORLD! haha only because I understand now.
Yesterday I was studying a story in Acts. Its the 2 chapter and I came across something really cool that learned a ton!!! In this chapter Peter is testifying that Christ is resurrected and that the people need to repent and be baptized..... well doesn't that sound familiar! haha well I like what happens later in verse 37. It says that his testimony was so strong that the people where like..... oh um.... what do we do?¿?¿?¿?¿? and right after Peter says very directly REPENT AND BE BAPPTIZED. So direct! Then a few verses later says that 3000 people were baptized!!!!!! WOWOWOWOW!!!!!
I am not saying that I need to baptize 3000 people but I should try because I have come to realize that baptism is the ONLY way to receive a remission of our sins! The whole gospel of Christ revolves around it! U have been marking all of the scriptures that talk about a remission of sins/baptism/clean... DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY THERE ARE?¿?¿? The whole point of the gospel of Jesus Christ is for us to be CLEAN!!!!! The prophets teach us to be clean, so we need to follow the prophets. The scriptures tell us the need to be clean, so we need to read the scriptures. We take the sacrament so we can be clean, so we need to go to church. EVERY commandment or part of the gospel that the end result is for us to be CLEAN!!!!
CAN YOU TELL THAT MY MIND IS BLOWN?¿?¿? haha I feel like I am just of fire with this discovery!! Of course I knew this before but you know that moment when things just CLICK? yeah I basically got hit by a spiritual meteor!!!!! haha
Well investigators are going great!!!
V___________ is still going strong. She doesn't have permission still but she is going to fast (we are too) so that she can show the Lord that she really wants this. Of course she went to church yesterday.
O_________ WENT TO CHURCH TOO!!!! Oh it was amazing! We passed by his house but he wasn't there. So we went to church. In the middle of class he showed up!!!! He is getting baptized June 7th!! Please pray for him!!!
Well love you all so very much!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment