Ok what a week! I really don't have a lot of time so first I will
tell you the important things and then I can tell you details!
Transfers!!!! And once again there is a change.... Hermana Garibay left and went to Salta and that leaves me here in Cabildo but I don't have my companion yet..... I will be receiving my companion Wednesday fresh from the MTC.... yup I have been called to be a trainer!! I am really excited that I have this opportunity but I am also really nervous... a lot of my companions in the past had trainers that were not very good and I really don't want to be one of them.... I know that if I do my best and apply everything that I have learned, I won't fail.... but still its a little nerve racking! haha
Well something tragic happened this week. Our Bishop here in Cabildo passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack. He passed away Wednesday in the afternoon. It was really sad because we had a little reunion with him Sunday and he was so worried about the members and talked about them individually about their needs. Please keep the P________ family in your prayers!!!
Well because this happened this week our week has been nuts! We have been doing a lot of errands for the ward. Visiting a lot of less actives and telling them the news so our teaching of investigators is muy poco. BUT we finally taught O__________!!!!! It really was a milagro!!!! He is going through a lot of drama right now and doesn't have time but he said that in a few weeks we can come back but for right now its not a good time.... so I guess we will see....
V__________ is going strong! She wants to be baptized on the 17th this month and she is loving learning!!! She really has been prepared and is ready to learn more! I really hope that she makes it to baptism!
Yes we get to Skype for 40 min on Sunday! The problem is that the member that has skype can only let us use her computer at 2 and 3 o clock my time.... not sure if I will go first of last it will depend when is best for my companion..... oh I am so nervous to train!! haha but its all good! haha
Wow the mission is moving fast!! I have 4 months left!! 3 transfers left!!!! I feel like crying!!!! I love the mission and it has changed my life for ever!!! My life will never be the same!!! I can't believe that such short time in the Lords work!!!
Fell short on time because I am about to leave to find my companion!!!
Love you all can't wait to talk to you on Sunday!!!!!
Transfers!!!! And once again there is a change.... Hermana Garibay left and went to Salta and that leaves me here in Cabildo but I don't have my companion yet..... I will be receiving my companion Wednesday fresh from the MTC.... yup I have been called to be a trainer!! I am really excited that I have this opportunity but I am also really nervous... a lot of my companions in the past had trainers that were not very good and I really don't want to be one of them.... I know that if I do my best and apply everything that I have learned, I won't fail.... but still its a little nerve racking! haha
Well something tragic happened this week. Our Bishop here in Cabildo passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack. He passed away Wednesday in the afternoon. It was really sad because we had a little reunion with him Sunday and he was so worried about the members and talked about them individually about their needs. Please keep the P________ family in your prayers!!!
Well because this happened this week our week has been nuts! We have been doing a lot of errands for the ward. Visiting a lot of less actives and telling them the news so our teaching of investigators is muy poco. BUT we finally taught O__________!!!!! It really was a milagro!!!! He is going through a lot of drama right now and doesn't have time but he said that in a few weeks we can come back but for right now its not a good time.... so I guess we will see....
V__________ is going strong! She wants to be baptized on the 17th this month and she is loving learning!!! She really has been prepared and is ready to learn more! I really hope that she makes it to baptism!
Yes we get to Skype for 40 min on Sunday! The problem is that the member that has skype can only let us use her computer at 2 and 3 o clock my time.... not sure if I will go first of last it will depend when is best for my companion..... oh I am so nervous to train!! haha but its all good! haha
Wow the mission is moving fast!! I have 4 months left!! 3 transfers left!!!! I feel like crying!!!! I love the mission and it has changed my life for ever!!! My life will never be the same!!! I can't believe that such short time in the Lords work!!!
Fell short on time because I am about to leave to find my companion!!!
Love you all can't wait to talk to you on Sunday!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Hermana Creason!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment