Monday, May 12, 2014

Trainers and Greenies

Hermana Hammond and EMPANADAS

LOVE YOU
 
Wow what a week and what a great opportunity it was yesterday to talk to you guys!!! It was such an up boost!!
Ok well what a week! As I told you last week I am now a trainer! My companion is Hermana Hammond! She is from Alpine Utah and is AMAZING!!!! I was really nervous to train but she is so ready to work and is really trying to do her best!!! We are going to have a great time together!!! We just click and we have already become real friends! haha She knows a lot of Spanish! A lot more than I did when I got here!  We were tracting in an area that I had never been in before and we decided to knock some doors. I told her to pick one and invited her to do a door approach. Her answer was... Alright! She is great! The woman that she talked to warmly welcomed us into her home and we shared a Book of Mormon with her and said that we can return! It was an experience that I think Hermana Hammond will remember!

OK FIRST THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!! After it happened I have been dying to tell you!!! Yesterday after I talked with you guys, we went and studied and then we left to work. The whole time during my studies I was thinking about when dad asked how O_________ was doing. Well I had thought about it so much that we decided to go find him!.............. WE DID!!!! Him and M__________ (his girlfriend) where there!!!!! We talked with them about desires and that we need to put them in practice. My sweet companion in the middle of the lesson asked if they had a baptismal date and O__________ explained that he had one but things happened. A little bit latter my companion spoke again and she invited them to be baptized for the 24 of May. They kind of looked stunned but O__________ took a second and thought... he then said yes!!! M__________ declined but still wants to learn more but what an experience for her!!!! So O_______ is now preparing for baptism the next week!!!!!
I can feel that miracles are going to happen this transfer!!!!!!!

Ok I feel better that I got to tell you this!! haha

Oh mom I am not trunky........ ok not that trucky... haha no I really am fine! I am actually feeling trunky for the mission! Like I already miss it! haha!

Training is going good! For the new missionaries there is a 12 program that we do every day for 12 weeks that helps the new missionaries and they get to study more. So we are doing that. I really like doing it to. Its reminding me the basics and the best ways to teach. Really every day I tell myself that I want to be the trainer that I want Kenzee to have. I want her to have success in the mission so I am going to help Hermana Hammond have success in hers! I really don't feel like I am training, she came pre trained and ready to learn more!

This week is going to be a good one! We are getting V__________ ready for baptism. She is nervous but I am PRAYING that she gets baptized this week! We still don't have a bishop but we have stake conference this Saturday and Sunday. Hoping that we get one soon! This Saturday we also have Zone conference and its our last one with the Levrinos..... so sad!!!! I can't picture this mission without them!! but I will only have a few months with the new one so I guess we will see what happens.

I just wan to say one thing!!

I want to wish a very very happy mothers day to Sheila Creason!! My mom is the reason that I am here! Well yeah I guess my dad is too but my mom is my best friend, my sister! Hermana Hammond has a lot of quotes and my favorite is "Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a Mother!"

LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!!!!

Came across a chapter that I am absolutely in love with! I just opened my scriptures this morning and I want you guys as a family to study tonight for scripture reading. Romans 5.

LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

All my love and more
Hermana Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment