Monday, May 19, 2014

 
Yep - I am still me!!!
 
 
Argentina Pride
 
Wow what a week!!!

Lots happened this week but not anything really exciting.

Well I guess
I will just get right off telling you about V___________... her baptism date was Saturday but when we went over on Thursday we had a lesson with her and she told us that her mom said no to baptism.... and because that she is under age, she can't get baptized without her mom signing the baptismal form.... sad day. She almost began to cry!!! She wants to follow the savior so badly but she can't the way she wants to!!!! PLEASE keep her in your prayers!! She told us that she has already considered serving a mission!!! She is 16 and not even a member and wants to spread the gospel to the world!!!!S he is amazing!!! We were a little bummed when that happened... but she is still going strong. She didn't go to stake conference yesterday because she didn't have a way to get there. We hope to be able to talk to her mom this week and help her with questions and stuff like that! hopefully we can get this worked out!!!
and O___________,,,,, what a headach this guy! hahaha Well I am so happy that he has the desires to be baptized but he also didn't go to the conference so he can't be baptized this Saturday because he does not understand the Sabbath day and to keep it holy... we have an appointment with him this tomorrow so we are going to have him repent and get in line with the gospel!!!!

We are also teaching a less active family. The M________ family! I am not sure if I have talked about them yet... they are great! They have been inactive for 14 years but want to go back, but the are so afraid to do it! Saturday we felt like we needed to go to their house so we did. They were surprised to see us but we gave a very strong lesson! We talked about how in the pre mortal life, we were not in families. We were just one great big one! and when we came to earth, this is where we received bodies and FAMILIES! I had never thought about it before! but really our family is a blessing that we receive in THIS LIFE and its our choice if we strive to keep this blessing for eternity! We were promised in the pre mortal life that if we choose to come to earth, we will be resurrected BUT the blessing of an eternal family is only for those that live the gospel of Jesus Christ! It was a very powerful lesson and they began to cry!  It really was the best lesson that I have ever taught in my mission! The spirit witnessed to their hearts AND to mine that those words are true!! It was an experience I will never forget!!!!

Still no bishop yet but our ward is starting to work a little more!... a little.... haha! I really love Cabildo! It is a great area! My companion is GREAT!! We have so much in common! We are already best friends!!

This week I have been studying a lot about how to have a humble heart and trying to give up my natural man! It is so dang hard!!!! but I know that it is necessary!! I will study more this week and let you know how it went!!!! haha
I am glad to hear that you are all doing well!!!

Well ran out of time!!
Love you all soooooooo very much and pray for you every day!!
Hermana Creason


No comments:

Post a Comment