Monday, June 2, 2014


 
GIANT empanadas - YUM
 
 
HOLA mi familia!!! como esta?¿?¿?  I am now on the double digit countdown!!! How did that happen?¿?¿?¿? Wow what a week!! It was a good one again! This week I will talk more about what had happened!

Well to start off I guess I will just follow your questions.

As for new investigators, we taught 2 last Monday after I wrote you.  Their names are M________ and C_________! They are great but the problem is that they are really proper and they use really big words.... hahaha They would ask us something and we would just sit there.... its been a while that I didn't know what they were saying and that I was praying so hard for the gift of discernment!  It was funny. We explained that we are young and clearly learning the language but they didn't dumb down their words.... haha so I have been trying to broaden my vocabulary this week because we have another appointment with them tonight! haha

As for the M___________ family... they have not been progresing and our area is really big and their are a lot of people that we teach, that frankly are progressing so we have been focused on them. It's so hard because I love this family but they just are not doing or completeing the commitments that we leave. We have plans to go this week but this week will be a busy one for us!

It will be busy because we have 2 baptisms!!!!!! O________ and V______________!!!
O_____________ is getting baptized this Saturday!!! He is so ready and he said that he feels great about it! His interview is tomorrow and we know that he will pass! He has been taught the gospel for 14 years! haha! V___________ is also getting baptized! I am not sure if I told you much about her. S She was actually one of mine and Hermana Garribay's investigator but she never progressed so we dropped her. She is 11 and her older brother is a member but less active. Well we found her again and she is so pumped to get baptized! It was such a surprise to see her change and see how the Lord really did just prepare her heart!!! She went to church yesterday and had a blast looking through all my stickers! haha
V___________ still does not have permission but she is a jewel! We had a lesson with her on Thursday and we then asked her if she would like to go out and teach with us! Her face lit up and she was so happy that she could! We went and taught an old man, sadly the lesson wasn't that good but V___________ loved every moment of it! She didn't make it to church yesterday because of family problems but she is still going strong! I pray all the time for her that she will make it to baptism!

Transfers is in two weeks.   Not this Monday but the next. I really hope that I stay here! I love Cabildo a lot and my companion!!! I think that I will still be here because I am still her trainer. The greenies are in training for 12 weeks and this is only week 5. I don't think that president would split us up and then after her training I only have one transfer left so there is no real point of me transferring.... I really hope! But seeing my history of always changing and every trasfer something happens, I really have no idea!

We finally got a heater just when the sun decided to come out! We had stormy weather here for 3 weeks strait and now it feels like a perfect autumn day for watching little league baseball! ;)

The work is going good! This week really flew by! We are doing great as a companionship! We are starting a diet because we didn't eat so healthy this week! haha and we really should eat healthy here! I really love my companion! She is so great and she is helping me push to be my best!

I remember one of my companions told me that when you get to your last couple months, the Lord really tests you to help you see what you have learned in your mission. I can feel that he is doing it now! I have had so many opportunities to apply different skills that I have learned, or applied new talents that I developed this week and it has made me think more and more of my mission. I recently found a talk that is called "an opportunity of a life time".  It talks about how the mission is something that if done right, it will be holy ground for me in the future! It is a beautiful talk and I love it with all my heart! I can see that I am not the same person I was and that Padre Celestial has so much in store planned for me! and I can't wait to see what else hes got!!!! haha

Well I love you all more than you know and pray for you always!

Love you long time!
Hermana Creason


No comments:

Post a Comment