Monday, June 16, 2014



 
Happy Father's Day

 
Santiago

 
 
HOLA familia!!! wow what a week. Not like the last one! haha

But first!!!!!! FELIZ DIA DEL PADRE!!!!!!!..... yesterday!

I would just like to declare to the WHOLE WORLD that MY DADDY is the best!!! I am so very grateful for everything that he does for me and my family! One thing that I will never ever forget is those long gospel talks that we have! I learn so much from him and his life and the way that he teaches me! I LOVE YOU DADDY! and I would also like the thank my grandpa and all my uncles for all their love!!
SECOND!! We don't have transfers!!!!! YAY!!! This is the first time that I have not needed to change companions or areas my whole time here in Argentina!!!! We are so stoked!!! haha

Ok so i have got some updates about a few perople but I guess I am not very clear in my letters. In particular V________.

Ok so yes you are right that V__________ is the teenager that wants to get baptized but doesn't have permission, and I think that in a few of my letters I have mixed up V__________'s name and V____________.... I keep doing it in my planner too!
V____________ was the one baptized last week. She is 11 and just great! Hermana Garibay and I actually taught her a lot but she never progressed and so we dropped her.  Well out of the blue she showed up again and progressed like crazy! Her brother is a member but he is less active but she had a great desire to be baptized and she did! It was great!
 
Well as for O__________... Crazy story this guy! I feel like we are on a huge roller coaster with him!  Well Monday night we found him. We went to his house just to pass by and ask what happened because he still was not answering our phone and he wasn't home but Hermana Hammond had to use the bathroom so his mom let us in and used her bathroom. As we left, O___________ pulled up on his motorcycle!! We talked with him and he thought that we were so mad at him but we explained that we are just really concerned about him because he was fine the day before his baptism. He was shocked. He said that he had been struggling so much. The day before and the day of his baptism he was hit with lots of thoughts about his dad who passed away... he was extremely depressed and Satan was working EXTREMELY hard on him! It was really sad actually because he really wants to be baptized but every time that he is set on it, something happens! Keep him in your prayers!
And just as far as the cockroaches go, I HATE THEM!! Haha! I have definitely gained a HUGE respect for cleanliness!! Haha
 
M___________ and C__________…. Well its not going to great. Turns out they were dating but now they broke up and we don't know where he lives and she is heartbroken… she is so angry at God about it but we have another lesson with her tonight so we will see.
 
OK now I am at the part of the letter that I have been waiting for!
 
I would like to let you know that I have finished reading the Book of Mormon in SPANISH!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Haha I am so excited! I have learned a lot this time! It nearly took me 10 months to read it but it was great! But now that I have finished I need to start again and I would like to do it with you!
 
I am thinking that we should read the Book of Mormon as a family! I have totally figured it out too! I really hope that you have not started recently but I have figured it out how if we do it just right, we will finish the Book of Mormon the night I am home! LETS DO IT PLEASE!!!!
 
Here is the plan!
Monday Intoduction and 1 Nephi 1-3
Tuesday 1 Nephi 4-6
Wednesday 1 Nephi 7-10
Thursday 1 N 10-12
Friday 1N 13-14
Saturday 1N 15-16
Sunday 1N 17-18
 
 Let's do this together! I will let you know the revelation I get as I read and I hope that I will get revelation in return! 

LOVE YOU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH!!!
Hermana Creason
 


No comments:

Post a Comment