Christmas was a lot of fun! Christmas Eve, the missionaries had to be in the apartment at 8:00 pm but we had permission to eat at a members house. We got invited to the A________ family. Really sweet family! The parents are 80 years old, and have served in 3 missions and put their papers in for a fourth!!! They are really sweet! Hermano A_________ sings Argentine folk! So he sang us a couple songs and played his guitar! After we had to be in the apartment at 10:30. At midnight in Argentina they celebrate with fireworks and balloons(the balloons with fire like the ones on Tangled!!) It was really pretty!! The whole sky lit up with fire works because here people can buy them and shoot them off in the sky in front of their house! haha It was really pretty!
Christmas was p day! It was a lot of fun! But the best part was that I got to talk to you all!!!!!!! It is crazy to think that there are only 3 times for sister missionaries to call their families and I have already completed 2!!! One more left!!! AHHHHHH The time is so fast!!!
We exchanged gifts as a household and then it was just like anyother day..... nothering really special! haha no it was so good to hear from you and to see you!!!
Well the work here is slow. We don't have many investigators and the ones we have don't want to progress in the gospel! It is hard but right now, we are on the Hunt!!!! haha I know that I have a purpose here but I also know that it's going to be hard to find!!!!!
Well this week is New Years and we will be ending 2013 and begin 2014. Never would I have thought that I would be on the mission right now! Of course I have my goals already laid out and planned but the biggest one is to complete my mission in September and return with honor! But I also have some spiritual goals that I want to apply this year that i\I want you guys to do as well!!
In Doctine and Cov. Is a scripture with many atributes of Christ
D&C 4:6-7
6 Remember faith, avirtue, knowledge, btemperance, cpatience, dbrotherly ekindness, fgodliness, charity, ghumility, hdiligence.
7 aAsk, and ye shall receive; bknock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.
7 aAsk, and ye shall receive; bknock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.
Choose one or more of these attributes and after pray to Heavenly Father that you can receive it!!!!
Love you more than you know!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment