Monday, December 2, 2013



en cento!!!!!!!!

Hola!!!!

Happy late Thanksgiving!!!! I realized that I didn't even wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! So sorry!!!!!! haha well Thanksgiving here was not the same!! Haha it is really hot here!

 I feel like I have been working in the heat forever!!! In Georgia I was there in the summer and then I got sent here to Argentina in the summer! I feel like I have been is summer for 9 months!!!! Well I almost have! haha! 

So lots have happened this week!! This area is a lot more different than Palpala!  Because Palpala was so big we always had people to see and things to do, but because this area is so much smaller and the people are not as humble it is a little harder. We don't have a lot of investigators here and I have never been really good at finding new people to teach. In the past, my companions found them or they just kinda fell in our laps. But here I am on the hunt to find but my problem is, I don't know how..... haha so me and my companion are just kinda spraying and praying and maybe we will find someone to teach. But I don't want to find like we are, so I have been on my knees quite a few times this week for the inspiration to find. I have an idea!!!! I need some ideas! So this week I want you guys to have a family home evening and study Chapter 9 from Preach My Gospel. Chapter nine is about finding people to teach. Study together as a family and pray for guidance of what it is I need to do!!!! 

But we do have an investigator of GOLD!!!! 

Her name is A___________. Her baptism is this Saturday! She is great! She is 24 years old and has 2 daughters of 3 years and 7 months. We had a very spiritual lesson with her on Tuesday. We were talking about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The gospel contains 5 things that we have to do in this life. Have faith in Jesus Christ, repent, be baptized, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost and endure to the end. When we finished talking about these things she broke down into tears. She said that she wanted to repent and feel the peace of the Savior. She told us that she had an abortion before her oldest daughter. She was 18 and her mom was very against her having a baby. So she gave in and had the abortion. She says that every day after that she thinks of that choice and that she feels so much guilt and want to find rest! We talked a lot about the atonement of Christ and that she can apply it! It was so easy to talk about after my realization of the atonement last week and I was able to testify with a lot more power! It was really neat! So she has been applying the atonement in her life and she is absolutely glowing!!!! She is beaming with the spirit! When investigators have committed the sin of abortion, it is possible that they can't be baptized if they have not truly repented but we know that she has repented. She told us that she feels so happy and feels so much love! She is great! So the next Monday I should have fotos of the baptism!!!

After her we really don't have anyone else to baptize so this is why I have asked you in the next letters, tell me your ideas and the inspiration you receive!!!

The other sisters n our apartment are great! Hermana Francis and Hermana Guererro. Hna Francis is from Provo and Hna Guererro is form Mexico. They are a lot of fun! They like to scare me and all that fun stuff. We honestly don't see each other a lot. in the morning, in the night and p-days. In fact today we went to Centro (like down town Salt Lake). We toured around. I found a nativity set and I bought a pair of toms from my birthday money from Andrea and Jeff and the family. They are super cute!!!!! 

There are no bugs here but I am dealing with my eczema. I think my body knows that it is winter time but it's confused that it's hot outside. It has effected a different part of my legs. It is not behind my knee this year it's more on the outside of my legs.

Well just realized that I am out of time!!!

Know that I love you and miss you so much!!!
Hermana Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment