Monday, December 9, 2013

Hola Familia!!!! Como estan??? estoy muy bien!! Saben que? Esta semana fue mucho mucho mejor!! Fue muy bonita y muy espiritual!! 

¿Entienden?

ok ok I will start typing in English!!!! hahahaha this week has been much better! We had a lot that happened and a lot of spiritual uplifting! 

First off I GOT MY CHRISTMAS PACKAGE FROM YOU!!! And let me tell you it is the hardest thing to see it and not be able to open it!!! UGH!!!!! hahaha. But don't worry, I won't open it! I promise!!!! I am so excited for Christmas! From your letter, you don;t sound that excited for Christmas..... THE TREE ISN'T UP?!?!?!?! what is this?!?!?!? This is not going to fly!!!! Well I guess you have something to do this week!

I want you to get the Christmas decorations up. I want you to feel the Christmas Spirit! I know that it is rough with the decor and not me there, but please do it for me! Like you said, Conner needs a Christmas in the house! AND by next Monday, I want you to send a picture of the Christmas tree!!! ok??? I really don't want you to be sad this holiday season! I am only gone for 1 Christmas!! How many missionaries can say that???? not many!!!! And I am half way done! You only have to wait halfway! Please don't be sad! Like the garbage bag "Glad" commercials..... Don't get sad, GET GLAD!!!! hahaha

So I will tell you about my week! First off we had a baptism Saturday! IT WAS NUTS!!!! We went to pick up A_________ and we were 20 minuets late for the baptism. When we got there the doors were locked and no one was there. Soon after, the ward mission leader arrives and he had keys to the church so we were able to get in. But he didn't have keys to the baptism font. We had no idea if the bishop had filled the font but thank goodness that I am tall, because above the font is a window. I was able to stand on a chair and look in the font. It only had 1 foot of water in the font!!!!!!! and we were already 30 minuets late to the baptism and no one had the keys to fill the font!!!! We had no idea what to do! My companion and I ran to the kitchen and found every bowl we could find! We then started filling them with water! hahahahaha it was fun!!! we laughed the whole time! The bishop finally arrived and he said that the font fills up really really fast!!!! hahahaha well it was fun while it lasted! haha

but the baptism was beautiful!! Alicia was glowing the whole time! It ws sad because none of her family or her friends went, but she didnt care. She wanted to be baptized! When she got out of the font, we went into the bathroom with her and she looked in the mirror drenched in water and said... "Soy Limpio" (im clean) it was beautiful!!!

That was Saturday! And those fotos on facebook are from Thursday. We had our Christmas zone conference. The foto of us singing is my district. We sang Oh Come All Ye Faithful! It was a wonderful conference. We had gift exchanges. We had papa noel visit - Santa Clause. He is also a missionary in charge of housing in the mission and our ward mission leader! His name is Elder Emmert! He is great! He calls us his grandchildren! haha

Also with the letters. On the facebook page a few months ago, Hermana Lavrino asked families of the missionaries and ex missionaries to write a letter. Then at the conference we where given one randomly. I received a letter from The Spires Family. They live in Utah and Elder Spiers served in Palpala too!!! He only has 6 months left. but it was a beautiful letter! She talked about Christmas music and the song Away in a Manger! Well you know me and I love Christmas music too!! My poor companion! We started singing Christmas hymns in November! hahaha

Yesterday we received permission from President Lavrino to go to the broadcast of the Christmas Devotional from Salt Lake!!! I was so happy!!! It started out with the Christmas lights in temple square! I broke!!! haha No I broke because I realized how spoiled I am living in Utah! No it was a beautiful. I hope that you saw it! If not I am sure that you can watch it on the LDS site. The last song we sang was Silent Night. But here when the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings, we listen in English but the congregation began to sing in Spanish!! It was so beautiful!!! To know no matter who you are or where you come from, Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World!!! Let's just say that the Spirit touched my heart and I completely BROKE!!!!! BAWLED THE REST OFTHE SONG!!! ahahhahaha

Oh shoot I am out of time!!!!!! UGHHHH!! One hour is not enough!!!!! hahaha

Now that I love you with all my heart and miss you long time!!!!

Les Quiero MUCHO!!!!
Hermana Creason 

No comments:

Post a Comment