YAY - packages!!!!
me and Hermana Villacis
Hola!!!!!!!
I GOT THE PACKAGES!!! Well a t least the two birthday packages!!!! And I cried like a baby!!!!!! hahaha! I absolutely love them!!! The shoes are great, but I need to break them in.... this is going to be the hard part!! haha Thank you so much for everything!! The food, lotion, sunscreen, earrings AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!
This week has been good but it has been a struggle for me. This is my first real transfer because my other one I transferred a country but this is my first real transfer, and I am trying to deal with the emotions.This week has been a doosey. I am not sure why but I am a lot better today!! I will explain why!!
This week has been hard because I don't know anyone and I felt like I was starting over again! Not to mention another new companion!!! It's just hard to adjust again after again after again. But I have felt very overwhelmed this week. I don't know our investigators, my area is full of rich people that don't want to listen to us, I never know where I am and so on and so on. I could go on about my feelings but I won't. But this morning I felt even more sad than any other day. I went about the morning in the dumps but when we had personal study time I decided that I really needed to talk to my Heavenly Father. I told him that I needed to feel peace and that I needed to feel His love. I don't want to be upset on the mission! This is a once in a life time thing. I plead and plead with Heavenly Father this morning. When I finished my pleading, I just knelt there... I didn't want to move. I then received a feeling of peace and a thought came to my mind.
In my life I have not done anything extremely bad or wrong. Sure I have sinned and have repented but do I really understand the Atonement of Jesus Christ?? This thought lingered in my mind. Do I know the atonement?? I then opened my Book of Mormon prayerfully and opened up to Mosiah 14. I began to read and of coarse it was no accident that I read this chapter. This chapter is about the atonement of Jesus Christ and in verse 4 it says... "Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows...." Not only did Christ suffer for our sins but he also suffered for our sorrows! An overwhelming feeling of peace came over me and I knew that I have felt sad this week because I have the opportunity to experience the healing power of the atonement.
I immediately got on my knees and asked Heavenly Father for forgiveness and promised him that I would work so much harder this week! I had on overwhelming feeling of love and security! It was an experience that I will never ever forget! I thanked him for the love I received from heaven. A few minuets later I got a call from the offices and he said that I had 2 packages waiting for me!!! I know that this wasn't a coincidence. I was able to feel the love of my family here on earth and the love of my family in heaven!! I know that Heavenly Father really loves me and that he wants me to understand the atonement of Jesus Christ so that I can help his children understand the atonement!
I really hope that this made sense to y'all but it is a feeling that's hard to describe!
Well now that you heard my venting and my feelings, I guess I can answer your questions!!
My house is HUGE!!! Well huge for a missionary! It's a two story, two bath rooms but only one shower. No cockroaches and the owner of the house is absolutely amazing! She is not a member but she has had sisters living in the house for almost 7 years!! She is so sweet to us!! It is a house in her "Backyard".
My area is so much smaller than Palpala!! Palpala is a city and the whole city is one area. But Salta capital has like 10 areas! It is sooooooooooooooooo much smaller!!!
Technically I am the senior companion pero right now, I don't know the area and the people so it's hard to make decisions. But I am helping the best way that I can. Tres Cerritos has not had a lot of success in the past and I know that there is a lot of work to do, and it makes me sooooo nervous that I am here to help the people in the ward of the PRESIDENT!!!!! but I know that I am here for a reason!!!!
Wow I must have typed so slow today because I am out of time!!!!
Know that I love you with all my heart that at times my heart feels like its going to burst!!!!!!
Love Hermana Creason!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment