Monday, November 4, 2013





Happy Halloween!!! 

Well I guess it is a late Happy Halloween!!!! I am so glad you guys had a good one!!! YAY Trunk or treat is back!!!! Was it dad'ss idea to bring it back now that he is on the Bishopric??? haha!!! Halloween here is nothing special just another day, except a lot of people were out drinking... haha but it was a good day for us! It was our weekly planning day and our zone planned together. it was really good! I dressed up for Halloweeen too!!!! I dressed up as Hermana Vaamonde!!!! hahahaha I had her name tag and all!! haha

LOVE Conner's costume!!!! It is absolutely perfect!!!! HAHA and the pumkin bums!!!! HAHAHA laughed so hard!! Man I miss the weirdness in our family!!! haha! Ok who copied my Jack Skellington pumpkin??????? that is so my idea!!! haha.

YOU HAD SNOW?!?!?!?! oh how I miss the snow!! It has been the weirdest thing!! In Georgia it was really hot and now I am here when it is hot, I feel like I have been in summer for 7 months!!!! haha

Teaching has been going good!! I'm having a blast teaching! I feel so much more comfortable with the language, and when I say something wrong, my investigators take the time to help me! I love it!! Don't get me wrong, the language is the hardest thing for me, but it not as hard as it was my first week here! haha 

We have good investigators, the problem is getting them to church! They don't see the significance of how important it is to go to church! This is so frustrating!!! And every day we invite our investigators to come to church, but I don't know how to help them understand why!!!! I guess I know what I need to work on this week!

The family of 6 has turned into a family of 1. Her name is N_________. She is 17 and she really loves this gospel! She wants to be baptized on the 16! And I pray that she can because it is the last saturday in the transfer!!! She is so golden!!! Her family has very little interest but perhaps with the example of N________, her family will want to follow her example!!!!

In 2 weeks is transfers!!!! I can't believe it!!!! It has gone by so fast! Hermana Vaamonde thinks that I will be trasntfered to a different area because your only with companions that you get along with for 1 transfer!! haha I really don't want to get transferred! I love this ward, Palpala and Hermana Vaamonde!!!! I remember that in my setting apart was said that my companions would bless my life forever! And it is so right!!! Hermana Buckholz, Sister Snyder, Sister Hathaway, Hermana Mortensen and Hermana Vaamonde have a special place in my heart!!! They have all blessed my life in ways that I can't explain!! I love them all so dearly!!!! Hermana Vaamonde is crazy, like me! She likes to scream and speak nonsense. We get along perfecto!!!!!

I won't know it I get transferred until the Sunday before (17) and I won't know if I am a trainer until the 19th.... not sure what is in store for me.....

II really like the CPR. It is so true! Church, pray, read!!! Oddly enough I teach this every day!! With every investigator, I personally teach that they need to read pray and attend church because these three things is the first building blocks of a testimony! I have seen lives change with "CPR" and I have seen mine change as well!!!!

No luck with the apartment so its kinda on the back burner right now....

Oh my  our ward mission leader is FANFREAKIN FANTASTIC!!!!! The other day he invited us over for a family home evening but before we started his wife didn't have the food ready so he said, " Well let's go teach my neighbors the gospel!" Uhhhhhhh.......... CLADO!!!!!!!! (of course)  We went and taught 3 families. He said that he wants his neighborhood to become members of the church!! HE HAS GOT THE VISION!!!!!!! hahaha

Well I think that's all for me!

But I want to share a scripture with you!
I came across this im my daily reading this week. Mosiah 4:9-10
basically, If you believe in God, ACT in the things he has asked you to do!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! haha

I love you with all of my heart!!! I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve a full time mission and to experience the blessings that will last for ETERNITY!!!! I know that you will be blessed because you are giving me this opportunity!!! My invitation to you is to practice CPR, individual and as a family!

Love you long time!!!!
Hermana Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment