New Years was fun I guess. My companion is really sick and did not feel good New Years Eve so we stayed in the apartment. I studied the whole day while she rested. It was hard not to work when I so wanted to but I had such a spiritual experience studying for hours. As a missionary I only have 1 hour each day to study and that hour FLIES!!! So it was a good study! That night we had to be in the appartment at 7:30 because it gets a little sketchy at night New Years Eve. So with 4 hermanas in the apartment we had a blast! We actually had a feast! We ate so much!! I made beef and Hermana Francis made chicken, pan de banana, chocholate, peaches with dulce de leche, and so so so much more! Oh and I bought diet coke!!! haha!!! Well we ate a ton!!! After we waited till midnight because here New Years Eve es más importante de Navidad. entonces (oh my, i wrote in spanish without thinking... sorry! ahaha) so at midnight there were more fireworks and balloons! It was beautiful!!!!!
OH NO!!!! I dont want Presidient Thomason to be released!!!!!!!! I want to come home and have my released interview with him!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
haha
Well this week was good! We found more investigators but the problem was none went to church!!! We have such a prolbem with this! Asistencia in the church has been 0 for the past 5 weeks! and if we don't have people going to church, we don't have baptisms. This area is hard. Our district leader said that it is one of the hardest areas in the mission.... well that really brought up my spirits!! haha but I know that I have a purpose here and I am so ready to find it!! haha
In my studies yesterday I read about true conversion. A talk by Richard G Scott! He said that we experience true conversion through faith, repentance and being constantly obedient. How true is that!!! So I have a challenge for you! In your FHE this week, I want you to talk about this!
Conner I want you to talk about Faith
Dad I want you to talk about repentance
Mom I want you to talk about being constantly obidient
And I know that their are others that read these emails and I want you to do this too!!! It really was a spiritual study and I want you guys to feel it too!!!
I am so sorry I have ran out of time and I don't have time time send pictures!!!! Love you soooooooooooooo much!!!
Hermana Creason!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment