Monday, January 13, 2014


When it rains - IT POURS!!


Christmas morning


Hermana Barrientos and me

HOLY COW!!!! 
Today is my 10 month mark!!!!! I am in double digits now!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I can't hardly believe it!!!!

Well I am over the hill now and now rolling down the mountain, but this week I think I rolled through a thorn patch. This week was a tough one. 

I think I found where Satan lives.... We were tracting in a street and came to a door and talked with a young man. His neighbor came over and started yelling at us. 
Get far away from here
go back to you country
quit preaching to us
your not welcome here
I am going to put a bomb in your church.
and with every sentence he would get closer. I thought that he was going to hit us.... It was bad. We quickly left and began to cry. Never have I experienced something like this in my life. It was hard. but we had the strongest impression to return, and as much as we didn't want to.  We returned and the first door we knocked on a woman warmly welcomed us into her home and we taught her the plan of salvation. We have another appointment with her tonight! Pray that all goes well!!

We hardly have investigators. I think we have 4 or 5. Everyone here has their hearts locked and doesn't want to open them! ugh it is rough. And my companion is sick. Really sick. and because of this, our work has suffered this week. Our numbers are extremely low!! I mean really low! It is lower than they were in Georgia!! and that is bad!!! But I know that the numbers aren't everything and it more important that I am sharing my testimony with every person I talk to but it is hard when I don't see the fruits of my labors. I really don't want to sound like I am suffering because I am not. I have experienced something beautiful this week.

I received a video that is absolutly AMAZING!!  I think that you can find it on youtube.  It is called Missionaried and the Atonement. It's Elder Eyring and Elder Holland and they are speaking about the missionaries and the atonement. I cried the whole time because I have experienced every part of this talk during this week!! I really want you guys to watch it! Elder Holland said something interesting.  He said that missionary work has never been easy because salvation was not a cheap experience. I realized that what I have felt this week is so minimal than what Christ experienced but he did it for me!!! and for you of course! but to be broken into pieces during the week and the pieces being broken into smaller pieces, I am beginning to feel Christ bringing the pieces back together. I am not whole yet but I can feel the power of the atonement working through my spirit!

It is an opportunity that I don't want to take back. It's a hard one but it's beautiful!!

Wow I am so sorry that this letter is short but I am out of time!!!

I so sorry for all those that have written me, aunts, cousins! Thank you so much for you letters!!! I absolutely love them! But I hardly have time to write my mission president! haha! KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND AN SO GRATEFUL FOR EVRYTHING!!!!!!

ALL MY LOVE AND MORE!! 
Hermana Creason

PS FIND THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment