Hola familia!
Where did this week go? It feels like not too long ago I wrote y'all!! This week has been a good one!!
We had 2 baptisms on Saturday!! F___________ (11) and L______(9). Both are cousins and very prepared to be baptized! Both came from families that are members just less active. It was fun teaching them!! Their grandpa was able to baptize and confirm them! It was really good!!
We also did another exchange this week. Hermana Gentry came here with me. I think it is funny that in all of the exchanges I have been on, I have always stayed in my area! Haha! It was good working with her! She is from Utah and never got reassigned. She has been in Argentina for about 7 months. She was fun to work with.
So now we are on the last week of the transfer! The past 5 weeks have flown!! At least to me they have! I am sure that I will be staying here in palpala. Hermana Mortensen said that we don’t transfer much in this mission. I might be in Palpala for the next 4 months or so. Which is fine by me! I love it here! The work is good here! It is hard though but I guess every mission is hard! I love being here and teaching the gospel! The Spanish is coming along. I have learned so much in the past 5 weeks but there is still a lot to learn. I can see myself progressing in the language, it's slow but I can see the progress!
Hermana Mortensen has been such a blessing!! She is fantastic and I am so grateful that she extended because I have had the opportunity to learn from her!! I am going to miss her a lot!!
Sorry the info about this week seems so short but I want to talk about the things goin on with y'all.
I am glad that you told me what has happened this week. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Today while we were in the apartment I knelt down and prayed for you. I pray for you every day and every night but now that I knew what you needed I knew what to pray for. I asked for guidance on any spiritual uplift I can give you. You guys teach me all the time and it's my turn to teach you. After my prayer I went to the Book of Mormon for guidance. I fanned through the pages and just read where I stopped and I came across this scripture. Mosiah 2:21-22
I know that it you serve God and keep ALL of his commandments, HE has PROMISED that HE Will BLESS AND PROSPER YOU!!! And Just as verse 22 says, I know that God does not go back on his word!! My advise to you is to be completely obedient! Be faithful servants in your callings, serve him with your heart, might mind and strength!! I know it's hard but I know that HE WILL PROVIDE A WAY because I know that He needs me here and that If we are Faithful servants together, we will be blessed!
Dad your talk is AMAZING!! I really love it!! You will just have to give it again in sacrament meeting once I return so that I can hear it in person!!
That color chalk thing looked like fun Conner!! Maybe we will have to do that one day!!
Well there is not much more to talk about this week
Where did this week go? It feels like not too long ago I wrote y'all!! This week has been a good one!!
We had 2 baptisms on Saturday!! F___________ (11) and L______(9). Both are cousins and very prepared to be baptized! Both came from families that are members just less active. It was fun teaching them!! Their grandpa was able to baptize and confirm them! It was really good!!
We also did another exchange this week. Hermana Gentry came here with me. I think it is funny that in all of the exchanges I have been on, I have always stayed in my area! Haha! It was good working with her! She is from Utah and never got reassigned. She has been in Argentina for about 7 months. She was fun to work with.
So now we are on the last week of the transfer! The past 5 weeks have flown!! At least to me they have! I am sure that I will be staying here in palpala. Hermana Mortensen said that we don’t transfer much in this mission. I might be in Palpala for the next 4 months or so. Which is fine by me! I love it here! The work is good here! It is hard though but I guess every mission is hard! I love being here and teaching the gospel! The Spanish is coming along. I have learned so much in the past 5 weeks but there is still a lot to learn. I can see myself progressing in the language, it's slow but I can see the progress!
Hermana Mortensen has been such a blessing!! She is fantastic and I am so grateful that she extended because I have had the opportunity to learn from her!! I am going to miss her a lot!!
Sorry the info about this week seems so short but I want to talk about the things goin on with y'all.
I am glad that you told me what has happened this week. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Today while we were in the apartment I knelt down and prayed for you. I pray for you every day and every night but now that I knew what you needed I knew what to pray for. I asked for guidance on any spiritual uplift I can give you. You guys teach me all the time and it's my turn to teach you. After my prayer I went to the Book of Mormon for guidance. I fanned through the pages and just read where I stopped and I came across this scripture. Mosiah 2:21-22
21 I say unto you that if ye should aserve him who has created you from the beginning, and is bpreserving you from day to day, by lending you cbreath, that ye may live and move and do according to your own dwill, and even supporting you from one moment to another—I say, if ye should serve him with all your ewhole souls yet ye would be funprofitable servants.
22 And behold, all that he arequires of you is to bkeep his commandments; and he has cpromised you that if ye would keep his commandments ye should prosper in the land; and he never doth dvary from that which he hath said; therefore, if ye do ekeep his fcommandments he doth bless you and prosper you.
I know that it you serve God and keep ALL of his commandments, HE has PROMISED that HE Will BLESS AND PROSPER YOU!!! And Just as verse 22 says, I know that God does not go back on his word!! My advise to you is to be completely obedient! Be faithful servants in your callings, serve him with your heart, might mind and strength!! I know it's hard but I know that HE WILL PROVIDE A WAY because I know that He needs me here and that If we are Faithful servants together, we will be blessed!
Dad your talk is AMAZING!! I really love it!! You will just have to give it again in sacrament meeting once I return so that I can hear it in person!!
That color chalk thing looked like fun Conner!! Maybe we will have to do that one day!!
Well there is not much more to talk about this week
No comments:
Post a Comment