T______________ GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!! It was sooooo cool! It really was a great experience! I am so grateful for the trust Heavenly Father has in me to teach his children! It was so neat to witness the changes that he has made the past couple weeks. To watch someone come closer to Christ is an honor more than anything! This family has impacted my life in words I can not describe!
Another thing that happened this week was we had exchanges on Tuesday with the Warner Robins sisters. Sister Snyder went there for 24 hours, and Sister Mortensen (WR sister) came to Cochran for 24 hours. It was really cool to work with her. She goes home next week, so it was really good to get ideas from her and get her help with a few things. It made me think of what I am going to be like when I have got a week left..... weird!! haha! I also realized how attached I get to my companions! I missed Sister Snyder something terrible! We have been through so much together and I just love this girl!!!!
The 4th of july was fun! We had strict orders of being back at our apartment at 7 pm. We had a lot of member visits that day. We ate with the M_________ family and we did sparkelers with them. Missionaries are not allowed to do fireworks so we didn't see any either :( but we had a good day! Speaking of the Morris'......we see them like everyday! mostly because of T__________, but this family has really become my family here in Cochran! Sister Snyder and I have had a bond with them from day one, and look what has come from it!!! In fact today as we were walking to the college to go email and guess who pulls up? Sister M and E________! They told us to get in the car and that they were going to treat us to breakfast..... uhhhhh.... YEAH!!! haha so we did! :) I love this family! they are wonderful people and we joke around and they say that we are adopted into their family! haha. We have a blast with them! Last Monday we did FHE with them and after the lesson we played their favorite game. Marco Polo..... hahaha we would be blindfolded and play marco polo in their front room! So much fun! Also one of the daughters, loves heels just as much as I do..... she wore a pair at the baptism.... like 6 inches tall.... size 11.... yeah I put them on!! haha of course I would! haha I forgot my camera so I can't send you the pic but I will see if Sister Snyder got one of me in them! haha!
This week emotionally and physically has been rough. I have been struggling emotionally but I realized that it was just Satan getting to us before the baptism.... stupid Satan! ;) and I have been struggling physically. My leg has been acting up again. We have had a ton of bad storms lately and my leg is extremely stiff.... no bueno! remember how I couldn't point my feet very well? well it is doing it again and I think it's worse. So tracting has been hard. I am going to call the Mission President today and see what we can do. There is a man in my ward that does physical therapy but I need an ok from the president before he can help me.
Speaking of president I met the new Macon Mission President Friday! He is FANTASTIC! I really like him! He is very laid back and is very kind and extremely funny! I am very excited to be apart of the Macon mission! Not sure how long I will be here but I am making every second count! I really do love it here! Also with President Cottle he said that we can listen to any music that is spiritually uplifting........ he completely approves of....... wait for it........................................................................................................................ DISNEY SONGS!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha so if you could be ever so kind and send some Disney music my way!!!!! I am thinking of the disney music on our computer. Sister Snyder and I LOVE Disney! Some of the ride music would be cool too! Princess and the frog, Tangeled, Lion King! just surprise me! oh Mom I also want that Elders of Israel song that we like...... haha and you can just send it to my apartment instead of the mission home. We are home all morning long from studies and such so packages wouldn't be sitting on our door step. Speaking of things to send me, I always forget to ask but today I am remembering! I think I sent home my Spanish Preach My Gospel in the box I sent home from the MTC..... yeah I need that back..... haha!
Well sounds like you guys have had a great week! kinda jealous actually but its all good! ;) That is an awesome present for Conner!!!! I'm glad that he had a good day!
The 4th for you sounded really fun! being up in the canyon! I miss the mountains!!!! it is completely flat here! That is going to be one of the things that I want to do when I get home! Take a drive in the mountains! sometimes I feel like I am at the top of a mountain here because of all the trees but there is nothing higher than the trees! haha!
CONNER HAS THE PRIESTHOOD!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! YEAH BUDDY!!!! YOU GO DUDE!!!! haha that is soooooo cool! You have always been such an example to me dude and still are! p.s. glad you like the hat ;)
I LOVE this gospel! I would be no where close to the person I am today with out it! I ran across a scripture yesterday and it is FANFREAKIN FANTASTIC! It is 3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of Him to declare His word among His people, that they might have everlasting life."
There is a word in that scripture that is the most important word in it.... did you catch it? the word is HIS. This is Jesus Christ's WORD, this is Jesus Christ's PEOPLE! I am just here to declare it!
I love you soooooo much!
~Hermana Creason
No comments:
Post a Comment