Wow what a weird week!
I am on early this week because we are going to the fair today!!!! I can't wait!!! haha
Well this week has been a different one. Not a lot of new things here. This week we had to travel to Salta because Hermana Hammond had to do some stuff for her Visa so we left Thursday night and it was a good 7 hour bus ride..... we left about midnight and tried to sleep.... I got about two hours in.... but its all good. We got to Salta and we waited to get her visa stuff done but we couldn't get it done so we have to travel back this tomorrow again.... its not fun but we make the best of it!!!
I am on early this week because we are going to the fair today!!!! I can't wait!!! haha
Well this week has been a different one. Not a lot of new things here. This week we had to travel to Salta because Hermana Hammond had to do some stuff for her Visa so we left Thursday night and it was a good 7 hour bus ride..... we left about midnight and tried to sleep.... I got about two hours in.... but its all good. We got to Salta and we waited to get her visa stuff done but we couldn't get it done so we have to travel back this tomorrow again.... its not fun but we make the best of it!!!
This week we had crazy little miracles and they were so amazing!
On Thursday we had a lesson with V___________! OH MY GOSH THIS GIRL IS AMAZING!!!!! She is so great!! We talked to her about the power of prayer and with a broken heart and contrite spirit. We told her about the story of O__________and how prayer changed everything with him. She was touched and we felt prompted to invite her to pick a day to be baptized as a goal. We pulled a calender out and she looked at it. She didn't even pause and said the ¨"6th of August I am getting baptized." Its in the middle of the week, but this day has a huge significance for her so we are going to make it work. We feel so good about it and I really think she can make it. We have not been able to see her mom, and she does not want to see us. We asked V___________ how we can help but she said that just prayers will be fine. As we walked home, Hermana Hammond thought that we should write a letter of thanks to her mother for the opportunity to teach her daughter and to get to know her. We think that this will help soften her heart. We are going to try it and see what happens! If you could, please keep her in your prayers for the 6th of august!!!!
SO many other miracles this week but I will save them for another day.
So the world cup was nuts!!!! That week of semi finals and finals was soooo bad! Everyone kept calling us Germans! We started counting how many times we heard it but we finally lost track... haha We are still getting it! haha. Well the day of the games we could work until the game started but during the games and after we could not be outside! I have video taped the noise of when Argentina won semi finals so I will show you that when I get home!! Its NUTS!! Soccer here is a way of life and they take it VERY close to heart! A lot of people freak out when I tell them I have never really played it.... haha O_____________ is one of those! haha
Its finally warming up! Today is beautiful and soooo nice! Its not hot, its just perfect!!
Presidente Capparo is so great!! We talked a lot about having converts before baptism and he wants us to really focus on the recent converts! It feels like a different mission but its also really really good!!
Well because we are going shopping right after this I have forgotten my reading chart on where we are this week. I know that we should be at Alma 20 next Sunday..... I think...... oops..... haha oh well. Basically its 2 or 3 chapters a day so just base it on that! I loved the reading this week!!! I really love Mosiah! Its so interesting to read and I love applying the stories into my life! I always love studying about Alma the Younger and watching him go from a rebel to the church to the GREATEST MISSIONARY!! Its cool watching his change and its been cool that I can apply it to me in my mission how I have changed! I love the scriptures and am growing a huge testimony of them!
Well this is my week this week! I love the mission and I am so sad that its almost over! But I'm going to finish strong and drop all my fear!!!!
Love you all soooo very much!
Hermana
Creason
PS keep V__________ in your prayers and pray that I wont have
transfers next week!!!! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment