Making the yummiest treat!!!
Wow what a week!
Well I think that I jinxed my self last week when I said that I was 100% better. I have learned that I have Dads immune system. I got sick this week again but I'm doing a lot better now. It was worse on Friday but its in the past and I'm moving on. So while you guys where watching fireworks, I was buying cold meds.... haha
No I actually had a really cool experience while I was sick and its really spiritual so I guess I will have to save it for when I come home because writing it down would not be enough.
Well I think that I jinxed my self last week when I said that I was 100% better. I have learned that I have Dads immune system. I got sick this week again but I'm doing a lot better now. It was worse on Friday but its in the past and I'm moving on. So while you guys where watching fireworks, I was buying cold meds.... haha
No I actually had a really cool experience while I was sick and its really spiritual so I guess I will have to save it for when I come home because writing it down would not be enough.
Well this week has been an interesting. I guess I will tell you
what has been happening with O________.
His response brought tears to my eyes. He said that he feels the need to be clean and to do the right thing.
That one response changed my mission. I know that I am here in the mission to help change lives but I feel like mine is the one that is changing! I honestly can never thank God enough for this chance to serve Him and for Him to mold me and teach me the things that he wants me to know.
As for my new President... I am so excited to work with them! Presidente y Hermana Chaparro! Tomorrow we have a big conference with them and we are going to get to know them and their family.
Here Nephi is saying how much the words he has been writing is worth so much
and that he has worked so hard to do the will of the Lord by helping us know and
understand the doctrine of Christ. I always am so sad to be done with 1 and 2
Nephi. I really do love them and learn so much from him and his family! But there
are bigger and better things awaiting us in the scriptures this week.... and I am a
slacker and forgot my paper that says where we read everyday....
But I do know that by Sunday
we need to be at Mosiah 10... so I guess you guys can figure it out....
haha
Well sorry this letter has been short, well shorter than normal. I have been writing and responding to a lot of people today!
Just want to say I love you and that we need to make the next 2 months count!!!!!!!!
All my love!
Well sorry this letter has been short, well shorter than normal. I have been writing and responding to a lot of people today!
Just want to say I love you and that we need to make the next 2 months count!!!!!!!!
All my love!
Hermana Creason


No comments:
Post a Comment