Ok I have never had a better week in my entire life!!!!!!!!!! I have never
ever been so happy and never have I been so undeserving of the blessings received
this week!!!!!!
The first thing to say is O____________WAS BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! I honestly have never been so happy in my life!!! This week was such a spiritual growth for him and for me! I guess I will start at the beginning!!
Well this week we have been in daily contact with him so that he could have spiritual strength to press on and all! I gave him dads letter and he loved it! We also taught him about the priesthood and he was really interested about it. We talked about how this would be such a blessing for his family and help them to learn. He wants them to listen to us and I think that in time they will! We are starting with his mom! We already have a foot in the door because she likes to teach us how to make yummy things! haha so I guess its 2 pluses! haha anyway. So we had taught him everyday and we saw how he changed every day! We fasted with him on Thursday and it was the first time that he had fasted. He really enjoyed it but we got a text at midnight from him asking if he can brush his teeth while fasting.... haha oh its fun watching him learn! haha. Well he passed his interview and every time we leave him something to read, when we came back, he always asked us what it meant or what he thinks it meant. He has started marking his scriptures and reading them daily! Then came the day of his baptism. We went to his house that morning and we watched Finding Faith in Christ. It was a great way to start of his baptism day!!! Later that day we went and filled the font and studied, contacted a few references and then went back to the church to prepare. The baptism was at 7 and he got there at 6:30. Everyone showed up around 7:30 but he didn't mind. haha
The first thing to say is O____________WAS BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! I honestly have never been so happy in my life!!! This week was such a spiritual growth for him and for me! I guess I will start at the beginning!!
Well this week we have been in daily contact with him so that he could have spiritual strength to press on and all! I gave him dads letter and he loved it! We also taught him about the priesthood and he was really interested about it. We talked about how this would be such a blessing for his family and help them to learn. He wants them to listen to us and I think that in time they will! We are starting with his mom! We already have a foot in the door because she likes to teach us how to make yummy things! haha so I guess its 2 pluses! haha anyway. So we had taught him everyday and we saw how he changed every day! We fasted with him on Thursday and it was the first time that he had fasted. He really enjoyed it but we got a text at midnight from him asking if he can brush his teeth while fasting.... haha oh its fun watching him learn! haha. Well he passed his interview and every time we leave him something to read, when we came back, he always asked us what it meant or what he thinks it meant. He has started marking his scriptures and reading them daily! Then came the day of his baptism. We went to his house that morning and we watched Finding Faith in Christ. It was a great way to start of his baptism day!!! Later that day we went and filled the font and studied, contacted a few references and then went back to the church to prepare. The baptism was at 7 and he got there at 6:30. Everyone showed up around 7:30 but he didn't mind. haha
The part
of the night that I loved the most was when they left to go change and we waited
outside with our cameras in a few moments O____________ and his best friend A______ (member)
came out in white. In this moment tears filled my eyes. He had a huge smile on
his face and he was ready to go. It was a beautiful service! The best one that I
had seen in Argentina! Not very many people were there but it was soooo
spiritual!
After the talks he was baptized! I cried! I didn't cry because it was another baptism, I cried because O___________ has become my brother and a very dear friend and now he has entered the door of eternity! We met him outside the font and he took my hand. I looked him in the eyes and said almost crying ."O_________, usted es LIMPIO." (O_________, your clean!) He looked at my with a firmer grip and said "por fin" (finally) "gracias Hermana"
I honestly can not take any credit! It was all the Lord! The Lord molded us both this week and we both changed!
Yesterday O__________ went to church and actually beat us there!!! H e received the Holy Ghost AND the Priesthood!!!!!!!! He is GLOWING with the spirit!!!
After the talks he was baptized! I cried! I didn't cry because it was another baptism, I cried because O___________ has become my brother and a very dear friend and now he has entered the door of eternity! We met him outside the font and he took my hand. I looked him in the eyes and said almost crying ."O_________, usted es LIMPIO." (O_________, your clean!) He looked at my with a firmer grip and said "por fin" (finally) "gracias Hermana"
I honestly can not take any credit! It was all the Lord! The Lord molded us both this week and we both changed!
Yesterday O__________ went to church and actually beat us there!!! H e received the Holy Ghost AND the Priesthood!!!!!!!! He is GLOWING with the spirit!!!
I honestly can not express the joy that I feel and the
way the Lord has taught me this week! I have grown so much and I am sooo
happy!!!
O____________ has become a very dear friend and a brother to me
and now, he has entered into the kingdom of the Lord! I feel so privileged to have
been able to be here to witness this miracle!!!!
Thank you so very much for all your prayers and all your faith to help him this week!! I know it happened because of his faith and all the spiritual help he has been getting!!!!!
Thank you so very much for all your prayers and all your faith to help him this week!! I know it happened because of his faith and all the spiritual help he has been getting!!!!!
I have ran out of time to tell more but I will have ton to say later!!!
Reading this week
No comments:
Post a Comment