Monday, March 3, 2014

 
Youth activity night

 
My district

 
A river - No a street - No a river street
 
 
 
Hola Familia!!! como estas¿?¿?¿?
 
Ok I totally spaced on telling you!
M___________ and A_____________ GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!! It was on the 22! The same day as L_____________! Because that was 2 weeks after transfers, they are still considered my converts!!!!! I am so happy for them! I am so sad that I wasn't there but to honestly see what they had to go through then to hear that they got baptized!?!?!?!? Let's just say that I am really happy!!!  And because they live in Tres Cerritos, I will be able to see them my last day in the mission!!!!! We can write our converts in the mission and we are planning it out that I can see them before I go!
Ok to answer you. I am no longer sick! I started laughing so hard with all you questions! I am starting to think that I can't tell you anything that happens! haha No that's a lie, I will always tell you everything!  Yes I was a little sick.  It is because of the food here in Argentina. Hermana Levrino said that it is really normal that the Americans have problems with the food here. It is because it's weird food and our bodies are not used to it. But I am all better now and I now know how to buy pills here!
Ok so about L__________ and her family! In the beginning with Hermana Hanks and her companion, they were teaching her husband R___________ and L__________. but then one day R__________ digo que he doesn't want to listen anymore and that he now wants to attend the Evangelic church.... it's weird... he is really friendly and he really reminds me a lot of dad. He likes us a lot and has no problem with us. Well we had a lesson with L___________ the other day and she said that she wants to ask R____________ to listen to us again. In her closing prayer she asked Padre Celestial to open the heart of R______________ that he can accept these things. We then found out that the next day he began to ask a lot of questions to L___________ and she answered them!!!! I think that he will turn around! haha

I honestly have no idea how Hermana Barrientos is doing. I haven't received a letter from her, so I am not sure.... I pray she is doing fine!

Ok so with Hermana Hanks, we have a blast! I absolutely love this girl!! So to answer your question it we talk in Spanish of English.... it is a mix of both. We are making our own little language with it! haha. No the truth, we are talking a lot more in English but we need to stop. I was in the store today and when we checked out I talked to the girl in English without even realizing it!! You should have seen the look on her face! hahaha but it made me feel bad! That the Spirit had been working so hard on me to help me learn the language and I am not using it. So I am making the goal that the next time I speak in English is when I talk with you on mothers day!
Yes you are right, the weather has cooled down a lot. This whole week we have had rain and the streets have been replaced with rivers! I was happy that I could actually use my clothes more for the winter season but the problem is, I feel really frumpy in my clothes.... I feel like they are a little..... baggy saggy! haha but I will last with my wardrobe another 6 months...... I think....... if my skirts end up around my ankles while I am in the streets I'll let you know!

I HATE THE SIESTA!!!!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!! The whole country shuts down and there is absolutely nothing to do!!!! I can't even talk about it without getting mad! haha

I got an email that the office has a package for me. Not sure how many but I know at least one. I should receive it Wednesday.

So for another note this week I kind of had a nervous breakdown the other day. I have found that I have still not gotten over my fear of bugs. Well we have cockroaches and that not only have the infested the kitchen, but the have infested my mind! I have been so grossed out to find them crawling over the counters and over the plates that I literally took everything out of the kitchen and we cleaned! It really was disgusting! We used 3 cans of Raid and a ton of hot water! I can count how many we killed and just when we thought we got all of them, my companion sprayed the kitchen again and it was like we had not  killed any of them! I was so done!!!!! I was so occupied and worried about it, then our fridge door fell off and we weren't teaching very much... I had a lot on my mind and let's just say that I kinda broke. Not broke in a crying way but one day I was just numb and honestly couldn't focus on anything. It was hard but I have found my reliever,

the scriptures!
I have received so much comfort through the scriptures that I could begin to feel the love of the Lord and of Padre Celestial.
It is now my turn to ask y'all a question.... how is your reading doing??? A re you reading as a family? Are you reading individual? If the answer is no,

THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU READING MY LETTER???? PUT IT DOWN AND READ THE SCRIPTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean it! Read them! NOW!!!!!!!
I know they are real! They have the word of God and you will be blessed! I can only testify of it because I have experienced it for myself but I want you to know it to!!!

I love you all and miss you more!!

Hermana Creason

PS! I have 1 year next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment