WOW! I am at my year mark!!!!! I felt like this day would never get here but
it happened so fast!!!!
Well I really don't have a whole lot that happened this week. I got over my nervous breakdown. It was just a combination of stress of a lot of things occupying my mind.
Right now we are on the hunt. After the baptism of L_______________ we kinda lost everybody. People lost interest, we couldn't find them. We couldn't find anyone if fact! So like I said we are on the hunt. We are looking for new people to teach and I feel like I am in Tres Cerritos again. Knocking on doors and people not being interested, but I guess that is just missionary work in general.
I really don't remember what happened this week that I really could tell you guys.... this is kind of sad! haha I guess I can tell you the list that me and my companion have made that is called... Only in Argentina...
Well I really don't have a whole lot that happened this week. I got over my nervous breakdown. It was just a combination of stress of a lot of things occupying my mind.
Right now we are on the hunt. After the baptism of L_______________ we kinda lost everybody. People lost interest, we couldn't find them. We couldn't find anyone if fact! So like I said we are on the hunt. We are looking for new people to teach and I feel like I am in Tres Cerritos again. Knocking on doors and people not being interested, but I guess that is just missionary work in general.
I really don't remember what happened this week that I really could tell you guys.... this is kind of sad! haha I guess I can tell you the list that me and my companion have made that is called... Only in Argentina...
1. There is no carpet. just tile
floors. When we clean the floor we throw a bucket of water on the ground and use
a Squigi thing to push it to the drain on the floor.
2. Because there is no carpet, there are no such things as vacuums. Instead their lawnmowers are plugged in and they mow their lawn.
3. There is dog poop everywhere because there is a population of dogs that live in their own community among us.
2. Because there is no carpet, there are no such things as vacuums. Instead their lawnmowers are plugged in and they mow their lawn.
3. There is dog poop everywhere because there is a population of dogs that live in their own community among us.
4. The other day a kid was pooping in the street. (After that I am not
quite sure if all the poop on the ground is from the dogs.)
5. The keys look like we went back in time 100 years.
When I think of more I will let you know because that is just the start of it! haha
Well this is just sad that I really have NO updates for you! Nothing has changed!
I keep thinking back thinking that something happened this week that was interesting but their really wasn't!
Oh I do remember one! haha it was funny!
Alright we were on divisions and I was working with Hermana Agudelo and we were in her area. They have an investigator named A___________ and his mom. His mom is really, really old and the whole time we taught she was talking about something that happened when she was a girl. She talked and talked and talked but __________ said that that is normal so we just need to ignore her.... ok. Well he had inherited his talking ability from his mom and we taught with the 10 commandments. we would say 3 words and then he would say something. I was biting so hard on my lip from not laughing! I ended up biting so hard my lip was bleeding and to myself I thought what else could happen. I look around and the Elders where walking to us! We were waiting for them because they had to do a baptism interview. So they sat down and taught the lesson with us. Keep in mind that the mom is still talking. It really was the craziest lesson I have ever done! hahaha
I started crying when I saw the pictures of Conner! He is so different!!!!!!! I really can't believe it! and KENZEE POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for her!!!!!!!! I can't wait to know where she is going!!!!!!!
Well I love you all so much and miss you more!!!
OH! I am just so excited for general conference!!! This is my last one in the mission!
Now is the time to start preparing spiritually for conference! Start praying and asking Father in Heaven your questions and he will tell his prophet and apostles what to say!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!1
HERMNA CREASON!!!!!
5. The keys look like we went back in time 100 years.
When I think of more I will let you know because that is just the start of it! haha
Well this is just sad that I really have NO updates for you! Nothing has changed!
I keep thinking back thinking that something happened this week that was interesting but their really wasn't!
Oh I do remember one! haha it was funny!
Alright we were on divisions and I was working with Hermana Agudelo and we were in her area. They have an investigator named A___________ and his mom. His mom is really, really old and the whole time we taught she was talking about something that happened when she was a girl. She talked and talked and talked but __________ said that that is normal so we just need to ignore her.... ok. Well he had inherited his talking ability from his mom and we taught with the 10 commandments. we would say 3 words and then he would say something. I was biting so hard on my lip from not laughing! I ended up biting so hard my lip was bleeding and to myself I thought what else could happen. I look around and the Elders where walking to us! We were waiting for them because they had to do a baptism interview. So they sat down and taught the lesson with us. Keep in mind that the mom is still talking. It really was the craziest lesson I have ever done! hahaha
I started crying when I saw the pictures of Conner! He is so different!!!!!!! I really can't believe it! and KENZEE POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for her!!!!!!!! I can't wait to know where she is going!!!!!!!
Well I love you all so much and miss you more!!!
OH! I am just so excited for general conference!!! This is my last one in the mission!
Now is the time to start preparing spiritually for conference! Start praying and asking Father in Heaven your questions and he will tell his prophet and apostles what to say!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!1
HERMNA CREASON!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment