Monday, March 17, 2014

Ok I feel absolutely horrible that this letter will be short!

My stupid computer deleted my letter that I was writing and now I am frantically trying to write. I really only have like 5 min to write.

So this week was good. We found new people to teach.
I have been learning little by little that the savior knows me and that he knows my situations. I have been getting to know him personally and one thing that has stood out to me is that He has a personality. It really has been a great thing to know.

Well I have been out a year and I have learned a lot. On my letter that I was writing had a list of 52 things that I have learned in 52 weeks. And that is when I lost my email and my time. But I guess what I really have come to know that the most important thing to know is that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the TRUE church and has the everlasting gospel! It is not just that the church is true but it is the Gospel that is in it! I know it is true. I know that I am a daughter of God and that my Daddy in the heavens knows me perfectly. I know that I have a purpose in this life and in this mission. I love the mission and everything about it. At times I cry in frustration and sometimes I cry I am laughing so hard, but I do know that this work is the work of the Lord!

I am so blessed to be here and to have been apart of the things I have seen and learned the past year! It really has been the hardest, frustrating, stressful year of my life, but it has been the most rewarding because I have come to know and love the Savior's atonement!

Again I am so sorry that this letter is short but know that I love you and pray for you all!!!!

Congrats dad on the new calling! Stay strong and keep going! I have to back God up on that one! Do FHE every week and read as a family! Grandma says in all her letters to me to Smile! I guess God wants you top do that too! I know you can do it! Love you!!!

Congrats Kenzee!!! I really am so proud of you!! The mission will change your life!!! You will be amazing!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Hermana Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment