Goodbye Hermana Hanks
So this is kind of a shock and I am still getting over it but here is
the biggest news for this week.....
Today was transfers and just as I had guessed, Hermana Hanks got transferred.... It was so sad! I honestly love that girl so much! She brought so much joy into my mission and into my life! I have been so blessed to have made so many best friends here and the thing that I love about Hermana Hanks... she lives in Bountiful, she is going to be easier to track down! haha!
Well she is not the big shocker for the week.... the big shocker for the week is me.... I GOT TRANSFERRED TOO!!!!! I was only in Labanda for 6 weeks!!! It is really weird. I am still in Santiago but I am 20 minuets away from Labanda. I am in downtown Santiago. The area is called Cabildo. My new companion is Hermana Garibay! Ella es de Peru!! I am having fun getting companions from all over the South American continent! She has 4 months in the mission and has a lot of heart to learn and progress! Her last companion wasn't very obedient and the good thing is that she knows that so she is just excited to start over a new transfer! I have not been able to work here yet so there really isn't anything to say about the work in Cabildo. But I can tell you what happened in Palermo.
Well I was working in the area of Palermo 1 and we also had Elders in our ward that worked in the area of Palermo 2. Well the elders have so much work it is not even crazy and our work just kept dwindling less and less. It was really sad! Thank goodness that Hermana Hanks was my companion because she really kept my spirits up! The last week all of the people that we had been talking to or teaching had just disappeared off the face of the earth! It was so frustrating! We honestly had NO ONE to teach!! Well I had actually had a dream Thursday night that Palermo 1 (our area) was going to close. The freaky thing about that, is that's just what happened! Palermo 1 closed!!!! Now those elders have all of our recent converts! The hardest thing was is that as soon as we were told that we had transfers my first thought was L_____________! We called her immediately! She was so sad! She was out of town so we couldn't go and see her. R__________was also really mad. Maybe this will help him realize how much he really wanted us there! Well if he wants to be taught the elders can teach him!
I first started thinking that transfers wasn't going to be a surprise for me because I always get a new companion but this one just threw me thru the loop!
Well I am extremely tired! Because we both had to pack and get everything ready for the elders, we didn't go to bed until 4 in the morning and then we had to be in the bus station for Hermana Hanks at 7:30 and then I went to my area! I am basically a typing zombie right now!
Cabildo is really nice. My companion said that it is the richest part of downtown..... Tres Cerritos here we go again! haha. It should be fun! But I am actually really excited because this is one of the first times that I am about to work in an area that already has work to be done! It's kinda nice.
I will be honest. Yesterday I did feel bad that my areas was closed. I was the last missionary to work there and I wasn't able to save it. Satan was trying to get into my head but then we had a lesson that was really bad. We were teaching a couple about the Book of Mormon and the man said that we were going to h*%& because we are inviting him to read it.... ok well actually this is the book that's going to get you as far away from there, but every time we testified of the truth he would lash at us. Well I had an experience that was really interesting. As he was talking I could feel a dark presence around him. It was horrible! His eyes were black and his face had no color. I kept praying as he talked that I could receive the words to tough his heart, but all at once I had a thought that clearly wasn't mine. The thought said. "he is not going to believe the truthfulness of our words. He has chosen to listen to the evil around him. Why are you still here?" I know that this was the spirit. At this moment we closed the lesson, shook the dust off our shoes, left our testimonies that will be used at the judgement bar, and walked away. Its times like this that I just love missionary work!
I am so proud of Kenzee!!!!! OH CANADA!!!! I really love it! I now have the Canadian kilted yacksman song from Ren and Stimpy in my head! hahaha love it! She really will do amazing there!! I am so proud of her!!!!!
Can't think of anything I want of need for the package.
Well I got to go!
Love you long time!!
Today was transfers and just as I had guessed, Hermana Hanks got transferred.... It was so sad! I honestly love that girl so much! She brought so much joy into my mission and into my life! I have been so blessed to have made so many best friends here and the thing that I love about Hermana Hanks... she lives in Bountiful, she is going to be easier to track down! haha!
Well she is not the big shocker for the week.... the big shocker for the week is me.... I GOT TRANSFERRED TOO!!!!! I was only in Labanda for 6 weeks!!! It is really weird. I am still in Santiago but I am 20 minuets away from Labanda. I am in downtown Santiago. The area is called Cabildo. My new companion is Hermana Garibay! Ella es de Peru!! I am having fun getting companions from all over the South American continent! She has 4 months in the mission and has a lot of heart to learn and progress! Her last companion wasn't very obedient and the good thing is that she knows that so she is just excited to start over a new transfer! I have not been able to work here yet so there really isn't anything to say about the work in Cabildo. But I can tell you what happened in Palermo.
Well I was working in the area of Palermo 1 and we also had Elders in our ward that worked in the area of Palermo 2. Well the elders have so much work it is not even crazy and our work just kept dwindling less and less. It was really sad! Thank goodness that Hermana Hanks was my companion because she really kept my spirits up! The last week all of the people that we had been talking to or teaching had just disappeared off the face of the earth! It was so frustrating! We honestly had NO ONE to teach!! Well I had actually had a dream Thursday night that Palermo 1 (our area) was going to close. The freaky thing about that, is that's just what happened! Palermo 1 closed!!!! Now those elders have all of our recent converts! The hardest thing was is that as soon as we were told that we had transfers my first thought was L_____________! We called her immediately! She was so sad! She was out of town so we couldn't go and see her. R__________was also really mad. Maybe this will help him realize how much he really wanted us there! Well if he wants to be taught the elders can teach him!
I first started thinking that transfers wasn't going to be a surprise for me because I always get a new companion but this one just threw me thru the loop!
Well I am extremely tired! Because we both had to pack and get everything ready for the elders, we didn't go to bed until 4 in the morning and then we had to be in the bus station for Hermana Hanks at 7:30 and then I went to my area! I am basically a typing zombie right now!
Cabildo is really nice. My companion said that it is the richest part of downtown..... Tres Cerritos here we go again! haha. It should be fun! But I am actually really excited because this is one of the first times that I am about to work in an area that already has work to be done! It's kinda nice.
I will be honest. Yesterday I did feel bad that my areas was closed. I was the last missionary to work there and I wasn't able to save it. Satan was trying to get into my head but then we had a lesson that was really bad. We were teaching a couple about the Book of Mormon and the man said that we were going to h*%& because we are inviting him to read it.... ok well actually this is the book that's going to get you as far away from there, but every time we testified of the truth he would lash at us. Well I had an experience that was really interesting. As he was talking I could feel a dark presence around him. It was horrible! His eyes were black and his face had no color. I kept praying as he talked that I could receive the words to tough his heart, but all at once I had a thought that clearly wasn't mine. The thought said. "he is not going to believe the truthfulness of our words. He has chosen to listen to the evil around him. Why are you still here?" I know that this was the spirit. At this moment we closed the lesson, shook the dust off our shoes, left our testimonies that will be used at the judgement bar, and walked away. Its times like this that I just love missionary work!
I am so proud of Kenzee!!!!! OH CANADA!!!! I really love it! I now have the Canadian kilted yacksman song from Ren and Stimpy in my head! hahaha love it! She really will do amazing there!! I am so proud of her!!!!!
Can't think of anything I want of need for the package.
Well I got to go!
Know that I love you and that I pray for you every day!!!}
Love you long time!!
Hermana Creason


No comments:
Post a Comment