Monday, August 5, 2013





Hey there familia!! Not a very exciting week this week and not much to report on. This week has been busy but very humbling! 

Training is fun but I just hope that I am doing a good job at it! Sister Hathaway is doing great! I really love her! We laugh a lot and we have a lot of the same insights. She has been a great first Trainee!! Sometimes I don't even feel like she is being trained!

I feel like a different missionary than I was before. A better one. I guess that comes with training. I have felt the spirit much differently but it has been much easier to discern. I have a drive to do the work and that has been a cool thing to have! I am stressing out a little though. I'm very nervous about Argentina! Not about going there but about speaking the language,,, I practice every day but it is hard because I have forgotten some things because I learned them nearly 4 months ago! Hermana Chapman and Hermana Buckholz got their Visa's and are leaving today! Have not heard back from the rest of my district but I know it must be coming close! Please keep my Spanish in your prayers! Because I need all the help I can get!

The work has been busy and tiring.   

We have 6 investigators!!! 
K_________ is still going strong! Her baptism is still August 31. She is going strong! We are starting to bring the Young Woman out to her lessons because she will be one of them in September. She is dead set on Baptism! So cool!
A_________'s baptism is on August 17. She is so cute! She knows the gospel well so we are also working on the family so that they don't become less active again ;)
A_________.... not sure how much she is progressing. Her health is declining fast again and she still has not come to church... we are still working on her though!
J________ is a referal from Salt Lake. He is SEARCHING! He has a lot of potential! He have only met with him once and we are seeing him again tomorrow so we will see!
P__________ is a former investigator that Sister Snyder and I taught! She is cool! We have not been able to teach her this week because we have been so busy but we will tomorrow
R_________ is a referral from a member in the ward. She is going to be a little slower process. I am not sure how much she is interested in the church but I can see that she really does listen to the lessons and I think that she is interested!

But yeah that's about it this week. Not much to report on sadly.  

The Elders are good. We don't really work with them but we are going to start up a Book of Mormon Study class on Wednesdays together for our investigators. They are cool Elders! Elder Ditty can beat box and it is so cool because he can make the transformer noises! I make him do it every time I see him! haha! He is from California and so is his Companion Elder Hooper. He has been out for a year and is great! He is our district leader.

Thats so sad that yall are sick! That is not fun at all! I hope that you feel better! Conner is going to be gone all week? What in the world are you going to do? I guess you will have to go to the temple a lot! I am so jealous! I miss the temple so much!!!

Yup tomato soup! I really like it! I still don't like tomatoes though. I think it is the texture. A lot of the dinner appointment's we go to they have cut up tomatoes on the table to just eat plain.... yeah don't like that BUT I love the soup!! Especially with grilled ham and cheese!!! YUM!     

Well I love you so much and I miss you more than you could ever know!!!
~Hermana Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment