Monday, August 26, 2013

Today is the day!!!!! I can not believe it is here!!!

Today's Plans 

-We will be done emailing at 10 
-We will drive to Warner Robins to get those sisters. Because transfers are in a week Sister Hathaway is going to be spending the week with the Warner Robins sisters. They will be coming down a couple days this week for K_______ and her baptism. it should be good! I don't know if she will be back in Cochran after transfers...
-After we pick up the Warner Robins sisters we are going to drive to the Macon Mission Home. The Mission President and his wife want to spend some time with me. Take me out to eat and stuff like that ;)
-They will then take me to the airport. Not sure what time though. I know that I have to be there two hours early but the airport is HUGE!!!! So I don't know what time I will be calling ;)
-My plane is at 9:11 but you already know that. 
-My arrival time is 10 something.... 
-OH and I will then have a 12 hour bus ride to Salta...... Sister Buckholz Told me all about it in her email..... keep me in your prayers! haha
-then I will get in Salta!

But yeah that will be the next 48 hours of my mission! 

I am actually really excited! I'm not so scared anymore. If you asked me last Monday, I couldn't tell you how scared I was! The whole beginning of the week was like that. But then I got a Letter from mom and I was all better!! It helped me a ton! The rest of the week was good. The hardest day was yesterday

First of all, in church they asked me to come and bare my testimony in sacrament.... I just spoke last week! haha no it was good! We went around to several families. We went to the Bishop's after Church and had lunch. She made a good old southern meal. Fried chicken, string bean casserole and potatoes! It was YUMMY!! We then went to Brother and Sister T__________. Sister T_________ served in Argentina too. She gave me a few pointers. We later went to Sister S________.. She is the one where I went to skype you. She is such a sweet heart!! After we went to go see K____ one last time. It was sad but I know that she will be great!! I think that her family will eventually investigate the church.... at least I hope so! After we went to see the K_________'s.  Brother K__________ gave us a lot of advise. I asked him if he would be willing to give me a blessing. He did. I know that I am going to be alright!  Then we had dinner at the D_________'s. They asked for your phone number because they like to call the families before we leave! They are great and so caring for us! I am glad they called you!! After we went to see the M__________'s......... Hardest thing ever! (other than saying by to yall!!)

We were all fine, until we had to leave and we were taking pictures.... People don't look pretty in pictures when your crying! I love this family so much!!!!! The first day at the MTC our teacher had us write a list of things we want from our mission. One thing I put on there was that I want to form a friendship with a family just like the friendship Grandma and Grandpa have with J_____ and B_______.... I had no idea that I would have gotten that so soon!!! I know that the M________ family was my purpose here in Cochran! There might be other things of why I was here but I know that they are one of them! I can't wait to one day take a trip here and y'all can meet them! 

Well I know that this is a short letter but we have run out of time.   I want you to know that I am so excited for this new "adventure"!!!! I'm so excited to get to my mission but the Macon mission has become my mission! I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to serve in 3 missions!!! This mission has already changed my life and I can't wait to see what I am in for!!!!!

Love y'all!!! TALK to you later!!!!
~Hermana Creason!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment