Monday, June 24, 2013


Ok I really don't have much time but I am going to try to tell this story the best I can!!

WHAT A WEEK!!!! I am floored that dad is in the Bishopric! I actually called it when you told me you had an interview last week! Haha actually I'm not surprised at all!  Dad has really been such a great example not only to me but to everyone that he comes in contact with!! Luv you daddy!! Sooner than you think you will be called to be Bishop!!! hahahaha
Ok so for me! Thank you for all your prayers! I truly have felt them! All last week I had been discouraged because I wasn't sure what exactly I was doing here in Cochran and if I was doing the will God wants me to do, and I had been a little selfish in asking him to see the fruits of my labors that way I can know that I am doing good.  Well I have received a tender mercy this week. Remember T_________ that I talked about last week? Well we have taught him every evening and we invited him to be baptized, and he said Yes! He is being baptized on July 6! I am so grateful that I am a part of this great work!  I am witnessing and being part of a miracle! To be honest, every hard day, every tear I have had makes it all worth it for this family! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusts me to teach them and to help them grow in the gospel! 

I am writing you a letter too because we have Zone P-day today and there is still so much I want to say so expect a letter this week!
Have not got the package yet but because its zone p-day I hope that I will be getting it today!!!! 

Like I said with the shoes, I have shoe glue (member gave it to me) and this shoe is not falling apart again! haha it's some great stuff. We have a joke so if anything ever breaks or falls apart, its not duct tape, its shoe glue! haha.  Well I still think I'm going to get some cheap flats at payless today that way my walking shoes will be saved for Argentina!

I FREAKING LOVED THE BROADCAST LAST NIGHT!!! It was incredible!! Everything that they had said just got me pumped and ready to work even harder! But it's true what they were saying how we need the members because tracting really is a waste of time! Cochran is such a small town that everyone knows who the missionaries are because the doors have been tracted 1,000,000 times! But we found T______ through members! So I have a challenge for the entire family! Well not really a challenge but a commitment. This includes parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and kids.
I am committing you to pray about people you know that are not members of the church or less active in the church. Ask for guidance from the Lord. Ask him who you know that is ready to hear the gospel because so many hearts have been prepared. This work is hastening and the Lord needs you just as much as he needs me! I am committing you all to become apart of this great and marvelous work! When you receive the revelation of the person you know who is ready to hear it, invite them over for dinner or for a visit. Invite the missionaries over too! This work is not hard and I want you all to see the blessings that I am witnessing!!
Love you and miss you more than you know!!!
~Hermana Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment