Monday, June 3, 2013

Hey there family! How is it goin? My heart is full today. Lots of stuff going on here so I will just jump right into it.
 
First off about transfers.... We found out this morning who is going/leaving.... Me and Sister Snyder are still companions and we are staying in Cochran!!! I am so excited! I really don't want to leave because we have worked so hard here and made so much progress with people! But the sad news is that Sister McRae and Sister Dias are leaving. They are being transferred to Gray about an hour and a half from here. It is so sad because we have been through so much together and its hard to say goodbye! And actually Sister Dias is a Sister from the temple square mission and is going back there in 12 days. She wants you guys to come see her there! She goes back home to brazil in August so go see her before then!
 
They have a lot of progressing investigators and because they are leaving we are picking some of them up so the past two days we have been meeting some new investigators to teach! But it's hard because they are so attached to the other sisters we have some big shoes to fill but I guess its ok because I have big feet ;)
 
Plus on top of that, because we are loosing a companionship, they are bringing one in.... Elders.... WHAT?!?!?! It's great that they think this area needs two sets of missionaries, but now its like Sisters vs. Elders! But I really don't want it to be like that! No offence to Elders but sometimes it feels like we compare numbers..... its frustrating but Esta Bien.
 
Later Wednesday night (p-day is from 10 am to 6 pm) we went tracting in this little apartment area and came across the Porch Gang!!! Scary!! I mean with their walkers and knitting needles I was scared to death! haha It was 4 older woman and they just sit with each other every night and talk! It was fun to get to meet them. They were not interested but I met my first "Gang" ;)

Friday Sister Snyder got really sick. We stayed home all day so I caught up on some studying. Spanish, Preach My Gospel, watched the Joseph Smith movie, more Spanish, it was a long day but now she is doing better :)
So yesterday at church was kinda a let down. __________ didn't come to church. It was hard because we have not been able to get ANY of our investigators to church but that is one of our goals that we really want to get!  After church it got really, really better! We went to Eastmon (one of the cities we have in our area) and we had a great few experiences! First is ___________. We have only met her once but have talked to her on the phone a few more times. Everytime we go to Eastmon, she is not available to see us. So last time we were there we put stickie notes on her door saying things like "we love you" "Read 2 Nephi ch 31 & 32" it was cute. Anyway, we have been really worried about her accepting the gospel. So we called and said that we were coming on Sunday and she said we could come over at 2. so we get over there and there is a note on the door saying "To my sisters of God, Minnie read scriptures. sorry, have a family emergency. want to see you soon my sisters" Is that cute or what?!?!?! We have been so worried about her but she is falling in love with the gospel! So great!!! Second miracle we went to go see one of the other sisters investigators in like their 80's. so we get there and their daughter answered the door and rushed us in. She was very welcoming and so nice! Her parents weren't available and she had to leave. So we were about to leave she asked "so when are you going to be in Eastmon again?" We told her Friday "oh ok well can y'all come over to my house?" Uhhhhh YEAH!!!! It was totally unexpected! Her name is ___________ (pray for her so that when we teach her, her heart can be prepared for the message) CRAZY CRAZY Sunday!!!

So now we are at today. Today is a district P-day and we are getting together with our district to play some games :) so yeah.... hahaha 

So no visa yet. They did tell me that the only info they get about visas is when they actually get them so the next news I will receive is when I have my visa. They just call me and say hey, its here! Then I leave like two days later :) but I have a feeling it will be a little while. Till then I just practice Spanish. I'm doing better actually making a time to study it everyday but its hard because I don't speak it all day long.... so yeah. I really think that I will come once I am immersed in the culture and I have no choice but to speak it!.......
 
HA I'm your inspiration?!?! I guess I got to do better than huh? haha no just kidding I know I'm FANFREAKIN FANTASTIC WITH 2 SNAPS AND A :)
I hope that you got to read the letter I sent to dads email last week because that was really sent to both of you. I know that you send this letter to the family but I wanted you two to have a letter for your selves ;)

AND a little boy (not going to write his name) has not written me a little while. Just a reminder little boy, remember I told you if you don't write me every week, then you don't get a souvenir from Argentina???? Just something I want you to think about..... haha NO but seriously dude! I get all the baseball info plus all the details of your life from mom and dad.... isn't it your life? and shouldn't you be telling your sister about your life???? haha no I love you bud and I miss ya! but because I miss you, I want to hear from you, and I want a picture of your drawing of a dragon!!!!!
Dad I'm still praying for your job! Here is a scripture I have for you D&C 98:1-3 there is a key word in there. "waiting patiently" I know those words stink but it's true! I have come to have faith in this scripture because as long as it is a righteous desire from your heart God will answer you to your benefit. Faith in God includes Faith in his Timing :)   

Hope you know I feel your prayers and I know that its your prayers that give me the strength to move forward and to stand tall and steadfast and to take it day by day!
 
Todos mi amor, 
~Hermana Creason
 

No comments:

Post a Comment