Monday, June 17, 2013


My days could be better. This week has been extremely rough. All but 1 of our investigators have dropped us or we can no longer get a hold of them.... it's rough. So we are starting from scratch again.... It is hard here because we are in the "Bible Belt" where everyone is Baptist and no matter how hard you try to explain to them about the church and the Priesthood, they don't understand. They think that Joseph Smith is just another "preacher" and that all preachers are "prophets" so it is extremely hard to help them understand that they are different!!! I don't know, it's frustrating. And I think that I am just getting selfish because I am not seeing the fruit of my labors. I am literally exhausted physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
On a good note, we do have a very good potential investigator! His name is T__________.  He was dating E___________. Did you ever get the email from S____________with a few pictures of us with her? Anyway, we love her and she is great! She feeds us every week and helps us out a lot! So her oldest daughter E__________.  So because they feed us so often we have gotten really close with this family and every time we share a message, he is really into it. So Me and Sister Snyder have had a huge prompting to ask if the church is something that he is interested in. We kinda postponed it because they have been getting ready for their wedding. We have been helping them a few hours this week (every week we need to do 4 hours of service) with the wedding and it was such a great surprise when we got an invitation for the wedding!!! My first southern wedding!!! It was on Saturday. So we went over to their house on Thursday to help them. Before we got in the house Sister Snyder said that she feels like we need to ask him tonight.... so we did and he said absolutely!! We are very excited about him! The wedding was good, I will send pictures!
Not much more to say about this week, it has been a hard one but it is all good! Yesterday Sister Snyder and I  have been feeling really sick and it's moved into today too so I feel a little crummy today... but I am taking care of myself!
OH and just so you know, some missionaries have been taking advantage of the emailing time and have gotten in trouble for it so here in this mission, emailing has been limited to an hour, so I have even less time to email people so just let the family know that writing me will be best because I will have time to read it and to write back! But I still want you to email me :) because I have your emails to read and I also have to report to my mission president here in Georgia and in Salta so I really don't have a lot of time to email everyone. But I have time to write letters on p-days and in my lunch breaks all the other days of the week. 
Don't worry my legs are alright, I knew that would freak you out! haha! Thanks for the package! I can't wait to get it! I have a zone meeting on Friday so hopefully I get it then!!! YAY!! I'm drinking a ton of water, I just got bit close to where my strap on my shoes go so it looked a little swollen. Speaking of shoes..... my black ones, the right sole came off a little bit but don't worry, I got some freaking amazing shoe glue and that sucker isn't coming off again! haha  There is a member in the ward that says that my shoes are not going to last a log time in Argentina so I had a thought, next pay we are going to be in Macon (a city that is much more populated than here) and there is a payless there. I'm thinking of getting a pair of black flats because we honestly don't do a lot of walking here because we have a car and that will save my shoes for Argentina..... just a thought though.
So speaking of Macon next Monday, We are having a zone p-day and I will only have like 30 min to write you that day so I will write you a letter with more detail!

I'm glad grandma got my address! I was actually going to write and ask how she is doing!
FISHING?!?!?! oh I miss that!! I forgot what normal things feel like! haha

Well I think that is all for now! But I want to share a scripture with you that I have fallen in love with! Mosiah 4:27

The scripture speaks for its self!!
Love y'all!
~Hermana Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment