Tres Cerritos
Hola mi familia!!
Wow what a week! I feel like I am always teaching here!! haha the work here in Santiago is so much different than Tres Cerritos! I guess that is a little obvious because Tres Cerritos is really really full of rich people, here all we do is say hola and the people are like, come in come in! haha well it feels like that! haha
My companion is Hermana Hanks. Like I said, she is from Bountiful and she is 19 years old. She has 4 months in the mission and she started her mission in Argentina. Her Spanish is really good but is obvious that we are learning... haha. She has a great desire to serve and she has a lot of love to share. She too likes to quote movies but my problem is.... I don't remember the lines from the movies! haha
The work is going strong like I said, we had about 36 lessons with investigators, less actives and recent converts! It really is a huge difference!!! We actually have a baptism this Saturday!!! Her name is L______________. She is 25 and has a baby of 4 months named P________. She is the sweetest woman but she suffers from bad panic attacks. She has had several baptism dates but they have all fallen through, but she said that she will be baptized this week and if its necessary she will sleep in the church Friday night to make sure that she is there! She is really great! We also have a lot of investigators that we are teaching and prepping for baptism so this transfer should be fun.
So I have got some great news..... Hermana Barrientos emailed me and said that M__________ and her daughter A_________ went to church yesterday and are planning on being baptized on Saturday!!! Oh I am so happy for them but I am extremely sad that I won't be there but I have written a letter to them to help them spiritually! Hermana Barrientos still is not feeling good and she is not getting along with her companion but with the success that she is having is helping her a lot!
Never thought I would say this but, I miss Tres Cerritos!!! hahaha
Well my trip was horrible. 7 hours in the bus!!!! Oh it was bad! I think I had my first experience of being car sick.. haha but it was fun because I traveled with Hermana Fracis (she lived with me in Tres Ceritos). We also taught people in the bus and for a moment I felt a little like dad... but I didn't stand and preach to everyone... haha we talked to people one on one.
I am called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. HE IS MY MASTER and he has called me to represent him. To stand in his place. To say and Do if he were personally ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me.
All my love and more!!


No comments:
Post a Comment