Monday, February 10, 2014

 
Hermana Barrientos and Me


Wow I just realized that I didn't tell you that transfers was today.... well if you have not guessed it, I got transferred. How weird. Most hermanas are in their areas for a long long time, like 6 months but me, nope. Once I hit my three months, chow. hahahaha
 
Well I really need to tell you about this week. This past week was a whole lot better. President Levrino came to the rescue. He talked to the hermanas that we live with, he talked to the members and even he came with us on some lessons. We worked so hard and a lot. We had doubled almost tripled our numbers. It was absolutely amazing. I really can say that I felt every one of your prayers it was such a good week. Hermana Barrientos is still healing but she really put her trust in the Lord and we worked our butts off. Oh I miss that girl already. We cried and cried last night. At first we had it rough and the middle was really rough but through all the hardships and trials, we gained not only a friendship, but a sisterhood. She is a great missionary and I really hope that I will have the chance to serve with her again.

Thursday was fine. They found out where they had detached the growth was irritated and for this cause she was in pain and had a lot of blood but we think that the problem is fixed but she is still having stomach pains so we really don't know. Keep her in your prayers.

Well this week was a blast. Thursday was Hermana Barrientos birthday and L___________ the chika that had the spirit in her home invited us over for lunch that day. It was fun, but the real miracle was that M___________ and her daughter A__________ went to church yesterday, as well as L_____________ and her mom C____________. How sweet is that????? I feel truly blessed that I began to see the fruit of my labors.
Well I bet your all itching to know where I got transferred too........ I'M IN SANTIAGO. WOOOO HOOOO. I had an hour bus ride this morning and arrived here about 30 minutes ago. Santiago is a poor area so it will be a little weird going from rich to poor, but I am excited. Also it is extremely hot here. Hermana Levrino called me and said that I need to prepare to sweat a lot and it won't matter what I do, but I am going to loose weight here. hahaha all the better right???

My new companion is Hermana Hanks. She is from Bountiful Utah. 
WHO IS THE NEW BISHOP???? You never told me. I have been thinking that it is dad but who knows? Is dad still in the bishopric??? Oh I'm dying to know: speaking of dad, I didn't know that he could move his hips like that....... hahaha really is the best thing that I have seen in a long time. The funniest thing is that Dad is more into it than the rest.... hahahaha

Well I am not sure what else I can tell you so I guess I will close with this...

I have come to know that our Heavenly Father knows us and knows our situations, but not only does he know them but he ¨KNEW" about them and before we even came to this earth He prepared the way for us to accomplish every trial that comes our way.
I absolutely love Tres Cerrietos. When I first got there I remember thinking ¿how many days do I have left? Now I'm asking ¿when can I return?
 
I love this work and wish me luck this week in my new area.
 
con amor, 
hermana creason

 

No comments:

Post a Comment