MAMA MIA!!!!!!
How's it goin?!?!? This week has gone by so fast!! I can't believe that I have been serving with Hermana Vaamonde for 2 weeks!! Crazy!! I LOVE this sister! She is awesome!!! We laugh a lot because I don't understand a lot so our communication has ruslted to my limited vocabulary, hand signs, sounds and drawings! Lets just say we laugh a lot! This week has been good but it has also been really rough! Yesterday for example, ALL of our appointments fell through and we knock a bunch of doors, contacted in the street, tried to visit members but NO ONE talked to us! We didn't teach ANYONE!! it was hard, but Hermana Vaamonde is so great and as we walked back to the house, she made us make a list of all the good things that happened! The list kept growing and growing and we no longer feel sad of depressed about it! I also got a letter from Hermana Mortensen and she gave me advise that I really needed to hear!! She talked about how we can feel the joy in our work! It is so true!! This is the Lord's WORK! It's never going to be depressing as long as you do HIS work!!
Yes Yesterday was La Dia de la MAMA!! entonces...... Felicidades MAMA!!! haha (Mother's Day).
Yes Argentina Celebrates Halloween but I don't think it is how we celebrate it. Speaking of Halloween, is Conner dressing up this year? or is he too "cool" to dress up this year?? hahahahaha Why would you ask if the celebrate Thanksgiving here?? Thanksgiving is when the pilgrims landed in NORTH America.... I am in SOUTH America!!! hahahaha no I don't believe that they celebrate Thanksgiving!! haha
Hermana Vamonde has been serving for 12 months. Her and her family are converts of 6 years. They were contacted in the street and were taught for 6 month before their baptism. She is fantastic!!! She is always happy and enthusiastic!! I am learning the language so fast.... but not fast enough!! haha! I am forgetting words in English but the problem is I don't even know the words in Spanish entonces, I feel like sometimes I don't have a language!!! haha and yesterday was fast Sunday and simpre Hermana Vamonde says "tango hambre".(i am hungry) And I was hungry and just for fun I wrote her a little note that said "Tango HOMBRE" she saw the note and flipped!!! I didn't understand why she then laughed and explained that hAmbre is hunger, hOmbre is MEN!!! so acording to my spanish.... I have Men!!! haha!!!!!!
YES I heard from the M______________ family! They sent me a picture of them and I literally started crying!!! I miss them so much!!! E___________ is due in November and I can't wait to see a picture of them with baby N___________!!!! Can't wait to see them again!!!!
This week we had a milagro!!! Do you remember when I talked about a man and a woman in one of my letters with Hermana Mortensen. G_____________? Well a few months ago M_____________ had a dream that the Book of mMormon was true but G_________ didn't believe it. They are not married so she couldn't get baptized. Well we got a call from the Mother of G_________ and she said that G_________ told them that he wants to be baptized!!!!!! We later talked to him and he said that he feels bad about his past actions and he wants a better life for his family, but he would not set a date for baptism! He said that right now he wants to be baptized for his family and not for himself, he said that he wants to be baptized for him self, that is when we can set a date!!!
Thanks for the package!! So This is how letters work here. I don't need international stamps. YOU need international stamps. I just need regular US stamps because the best way for me to send letters is through the church. I give my letters to my district leader with the US stamp and he later gives it to the mission office. The mission office puts all the letters in a big black bag and sends the bag to Salt Lake then after that they take all the letters out of the bag and sends them to the houses. So I need UNITED STATES STAMPS! and if you want to send me a letter, it is through the mission office because I don't have a mailbox here!!
I hope you understnad this.... haha
Well I think that is all for this week! I am loving every day here! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to be a missionary!! I know the Lord will help you becuase you are helping me help his work!! The is a lot of "help" going around!!! hahahaha
LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!!!
Hermana Creaoson

No comments:
Post a Comment