HOLA Y'ALL
haha the subject of my letter cracks me up!!!
Hola (spanish)
Y'all (southern)
HAHAHAHAHAHA
ok actually it's kinda dumb...
OK lots to tell you this week!!
First off just want to let you know that when the Lord humbles you..... it's
like getting hit with a spiritual brick.... it hurts, but then he puts a band
aid on it and sends you back to work. Basically that happened to me this week.
Last week end was SO rough! But I guess that comes with missionary work. I was
in a foreign area and feeling completely and utterly hopeless. And then on top
of that we have not been able to see ANY of our investigators this week. They
are all out of town! How do 4 people just happen to be out of town for a week
and how do those 4 people end up being our investigators?!?! it's NUTS ;) Well
all me and my Companion do is laugh about it :) Almost ALL of our plans have
fallen through this week but it has been a neat experience to be guided by the
spirit because I can testify that we have been lead to people that need us at
that moment. My companion and I have recognized the spirit guiding and directing
our path as missionaries. We have been having more success with less actives,
which is GREAT!! we visit with them and teach them, and I am getting addicted
seeing their spark of the gospel being rekindled. 4 of them came back to Church
yesterday!!! ITS
INCREDIBLE!!!
So the investigator that we have really been trying to work with is ____________. She was found before I got here but she is ready to be baptized. But she
is having a hard time. She has said that she knows that the Church is true but
when she prays to know, she blocks out the answer because she knows that she
will have to act on it. She loves the spirit and recognizes it. She has been out
of town all week so we have not been able to see her yet. When she gets back, we
are going to talk to her about Faith and acting by faith brings blessings.
Hopefully she will open her heart to the Lord and let the Spirit Testify the
truth! Keep your fingers crossed!
The ward that we work in is so hilarious. There are 3 families... everyone
is related! When we go and visit they will say "oh you know my 3rd cousins
nephew, yeah he is the young men's president." haha it's funny, but it makes it
hard because everyone is related. So me and my companion
are thinking of ways that we can help the ward get involved in Missionary work.
They take such good care of us though! Not a day goes by that we are fed
southern food! We have had to keep our other meals basic and less fatty because
these guys love their food! haha One family in particular help us out a lot!!
The ____________. The parents LOVE missionary work. The mom served in Argentina
and the Dad served somewhere in the states (I think). In fact we were at their
house last night. IT WAS GREAT! So
they live out in the "county" (to me the whole city if Cochran in country but
they call it down town...) and on their property hatched THOUSANDS of baby frogs!
They were everywhere! We were joking that Moses must be sending a famine to
Cochran! We were picking them up and they were no bigger than a dime! so
CUTE!!!
No news on Visa. But I guess reassignments usually take
1-2 transfers.
Yes I got the Letters with the money! and Conner's Drawings!! I miss that!
Send more when you can bud! I actually have it hanging up in the study room!
OOOOO draw a dragon and send it to me!!! I miss those pictures!!!
MOTHERS DAY IS COMING!!! And yes it is much longer than 9 minuets! IT's a whole HOUR!!! YAY!!! hahaha we know that we are able to skype but we first have to find a member that has the internet, then see if they have the skyping ability on their computer. I forgot about the time difference. Ummm what might just happen is that I call you before we skype then actually get on skype :) but plan on it being after Church 12 or 1 for you (so 2 or 3 for me) not sure yet. Our mission president will let us know this week :)
OOO space derby.... sounds like fun.... haha I am sure that it will be
great!!!
I'm sad that Conner isn't having a good baseball year. That stinks!! Well
keep a positive attitude bud! I know that its hard right know but it will get
better! If one thing that I have experienced here on my mission is that you can
be put in situations that can be really hard and not enjoyable. Like for example
me being here in Georgia. I am having a very hard time here and its hardly EVER
the way that I have planned but I have been able to see the reason of why I am
here. I have grown a lot and experienced a lot that make me feel better prepared
for Argentina. Maybe you are on this team to help bring you teams spirits up? I
don't know but I challenge you to find your purpose! As a missionary we have a
purpose that we say every morning. Find your purpose for you being on this
team! I promise that if you do, you will have a greater joy in the game and in
your love for playing the sport!! Your a smart kid, and I know that you can
figure it out! Know that I love you and that I am cheering for you! Hey you can
brag and say, "Yeah I have a fan that lives clear out in Georgia! yeah I'm that
popular!" hahaha no don't say that (even though its true!) Luv you buddy!!
Oh one more thing... I feel extremely bad but I broke the bishops GPS that
we use and I am going to replace it so if you see a purchase from Walmart and
wonder what the heck I am buying, that's it. I'm so sorry! But I kinday think that
the money grandma gave was inspired. She listened to an angel that knew Sister
Creason as butter fingers and is charge of the GPS..... nightmare waiting to
happen.... :)
Love you all!! and talk to you on Sunday!
Hermama Creason!

No comments:
Post a Comment