Monday, May 20, 2013



THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!! I was hoping that me sending you some, would get you to send me some.... hahaha Looks like you had a lot of fun!

So this week has been NUTS and I hope that I will get to tell you all about it, but I might have to write some later... sorry really running out of time today!
 
So this week, I told you about __________ how she kinda dropped us, well on Monday, she called us and apologized and wanted to have lessons. Great right?! Well until we show up to her door and no one answers... go the next day, not home.... Its like this for the rest of the week. We finally got to her house and her son answered the door. He said that She was hung over..... WHAT?!?!?! UGH!!!! It was so disappointing! BUT WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON HER!! She is so ready to be baptized! well she was ready...
 
Another thing that happened. I told you about ______________. She is the one who had cancer and her and her husband got to go to the temple early and be sealed. She passed away on Monday. Her Funeral was on Tuesday. We have been working a lot with her husband and reading the scriptures with him. His testimony is so strong and he has only been a member since October! I don't know why I was sent here to Georgia but if I was to leave tomorrow, I honestly believe that I was sent here to witness this miracle. To witness people who are truly converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ! It is such a privilege to have witnessed something that beautiful and that wonderful!
 
We keep getting dropped and we have only taught lesson 1 and 2 to people. We have not made it to anyone that is willing to take more lessons. Its frustrating.
 
I had a Zone meeting on Thursday and it was all about miracles and that they do happen. It was really good and it got me more pumped up to find our own miracles. Also Sister Buckholz is in my Zone!! It was so good to see her again! I miss her a lot! So the next day we went tracking with no luck and we were just about done. We decided to knock on one more door before we went home and it was a mom that wanted direction in her life and that she feels stuck and she doesn't know why.... uhhhh I KNOW WHY!!! Well we told her that we can help her and wee are seeing her on Tuesday! MIRACLE!!!
 
Lots more has happened but I can't talk about everything and time prevents me from doing so :(

YES! Send the CDS. We have a player here. We actually have to have one because we have certain things we listen to everyday, plus we can listen to them in the car :)  
 
Kenzee graduating?? That makes me feel old! Yeah the letter is in the box, but its old now so no biggie :)
 
I love hearing about the temple! It is torture to be here without one! I am 2 hours away from it! Never again will I take the temples in the valley for granted again! It's so hard because in the MTC we went to the temple every week but here! NOTHING!!! UGH!!! hahaha but I'm glad that you had a good time and a very neat experience!! Did you get all defensive when you heard him in your ear? I think that having it in my ear, would make my defense worse ;)
 
Well I love you more that words can say and I miss you more than a fat kid wants cake :) 
~Hermana Creason    

No comments:

Post a Comment