Friday, April 19, 2013



LOTS AND LOTS TO TELL YOU THIS WEEK!!!! IT HAS BEEN CRAZY GOOD!!!

So first off, I know where I have been reassigned!!! I am serving in GEORGIA ATLANTA!!!! I leave on Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.  Hermana Buckholz and I are both going there! We are so excited!!! Better yet I get to call you.... TWICE!!
The MTC is letting missionaries call for 5 min to let them know where they are going! So tomorrow at 7:45 am I'm going to call your cell!

And I get to call you on Tuesday for a much longer time! So between 7-8:30 I will get to call you from the airport! I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!!

Haven't started packing yet, will do that tonight and on Sunday. I have been debating about my boots. The other girls all have boots that go up to their knee. I would have to send them back because of the money we spent on them, and I doubt you can return them and get a refund.... I will see where I am with weight when I'm packed :)

I actually have a confession to make... I knew you went to Disneyland :) In Maddie's first letter she said that she was excited to go with you guys and that she would miss me. It's all good! Honestly, I'm glad that you guys went!  It sounds like a blast!! And that is sooo cool that you got to see Bro. Cypert! Wish I could have been there but I have a better adventure ahead of me!!
ANGELS GAME???? Oh I bet that was a ton o fun!!! I really miss baseball!!Aand watching Conner play! Hey bud, tell me how your doin!!!
It's nice to hear that you haven't gotten over me yet and still cry :) And glad that the phone call from me makes you more excited than Disneyland!! haha that's a first!!
OK WHAT A WEEK!!! First I just want to brag a little bit.......
RICHARD G. SCOTT came and spoke to us and I was 6th row right in front of him!!!! AMAZING!!! It was incredible! We had no idea that he was coming. Our district just makes it a goal to sit as close as we can and it paid off! I was in tears the entire time! Most of his talk was about prayer but he first started off talking about us missionaries that are learning a new language. He basically said don't worry about it. And one thing that I will never forget... I don't think that this was for me, but I know that I was one of the many of what he did next.
Towards the end of his talk he must have taken his eyes off the teleprompter for a few seconds, looked around the room looked towards me (or at me, not sure if he did or not) but when he was giving his talk about prayer, I kept thinking "I have been praying so hard to get Spanish down, but I am still just slower than I want to be." thoughts like this kept going through my mind. Then when he looked around the room, his whole countenance changed. It looked like the Spirit just hit him with something. He then said that he felt inspired to bless the congregation. So over the pulpit, he gave us 3 blessings...
1. He blessed that we would master the language we are learning
2. He blessed our minds and our spirits that we would have peace as we learn
3. He blessed that if we used prayer, the burden of struggling through the language would be lifted...
and I'm sure you could guess that at that point I was bawling like a baby. (like grandma crying when a costco opens) yeah i was crying that bad ;)
It was incredible!! I will never forget it, because I know that He acted on an inspiration that has helped me a ton this week and will help me my entire mission! I know that I was part of the many people that needed that blessing, but it was just neat that he looked towards me, or even at me then proceeded with the blessings! JUST AMAZING!!!!
This week has had its ups and downs, mostly just because I'm really nervous about entering the field on Tuesday! Well I better get sending you the pictures, plus I have a TON of letters to write! Oh and one more thing, can you post my email on my facebook page? Just say that the Bretheren said that family and friends can email now and that I would love to hear from my friends!

Missing you guys a ton! talk to ya en la manana (in the morning)

ALL MY LOVE!! H. Creason

No comments:

Post a Comment