Hola!!!!!
Santo Vaca!!!! (holy cow) 1 month down! 17 more to go :) I only have 10
days in the MTC!
This week has had its lows but became a high!! but I will get to that later
:)
Wasn't General Conference AMAZING?!?!?! Wait, I don't think it was just
amazing.... It was FANFREAKIN FANTASTIC WITH 2 SNAPS AND A SMILE!!!! I loved
every talk! It was fun being with the other missionaries here at the MTC and we
all cheered when they talked about the 65,835 current missionaries. Without me,
that number would be 65,834..... AHHHHHH :) it was so good! The thing with
conference and being a missionary is that every talk that is given relates to
you. Well it actually relates more to your investigators. Like when they would
talk about Chastity. I have a lesson about chastity for one of our
investigators so it was nice because I was able to pull from the talk Elder
Bednar gave. I loved every talk. During Priesthood session they had the sisters watch
the YW general meeting. It was so good!
Oh I wish that they would have let us watch the MTC show between
conference! I could have told you if they are making it sound enjoyable.... haha
no the MTC is really great! Our classroom is small but 3 of our Elders got sent
to the Colombia MTC so we have more room now:)
So I know you all really want to know about my VISA interview. It was great. No
biggie, he just talked to me about Salta and about the people. He was very
supportive and very nice to all of us. He basically just made sure that we were
going to Argentina strictly for religion. Not to get a job or anything like
that. He said that the reason Visas take so long is because there is only one
person that can enter everything and get all the visa stuff ready for the consul
to sign. So all I have to do now is wait. I know I don't have my visa now because Ii would have received travel plans yesterday but Esta Bien (its ok). Because we met with the
consul before we left the MTC we will most likely be reassigned to a major
airport.... I'm hoping New York :) 3 elders in our zone (they should have left on
Tuesday to Argentina but they
didn't have visas) but they got reassigned to Oklahoma City. So very high chances
that I wont be here in Utah. (sorry grandma) But I will let you know as soon as
I get it! So now you all can do another guessing game on where I am going to go
:) its almost like opening another mission call.... exciting :) oh and by the
way mom, I will be able to call home from the airport :) I bet that just made
your day :)
I HOPE DAD GETS AN INTERVIEW!!!! AGGHH. I don't think I have ever prayed
harder for that in my life!!!!! Plus I really want to see dad without his stash
:)
I'm glad Conner is doing better. YEAH send me the picture of his tooth! You
can just send it to my email. Oh and I would love to get more pictures! Just
like you want to see my smiling face, I want to see yours :)
Spanish is better. This is what I was saying that I had a low point this
week. So far our teachers have been really great but they are teaching too fast
for me to learn. One of the teachers, brother Noltimire, must have noticed how
much I was struggling. So during class, he pulled me and my companion out to
another room and just helped us. It was so nice that we got one on one because
when I didn't understand he would help ME because there wasn't a class that was
ready to move on. So Spanish is getting there. That night I also got dads letter
talking about how I was the same way with my flute, but it took time (8 years)
to just play it. That helped me realize that God has called me to speak Spanish
and that I will learn it, if I try to. And just like my flute, I will be able to
just speak :)
Speaking of my flute, I am actually playing it in sacrament meeting on
Sunday. I am playing Beautiful
Savior. My companion loves when I play it, I even taught her how to make the
sound. She doesn't play anything but she loves to sing :) She lived in Hawaii for
6 years and loves to hula dance. She is a blast! We have become so close! We
already know that we will be chillin once we get home :)
Well I think that is all for now, if I forget anything I will write it in
the letter you will get soon.
LOVE YOU !!!!!
Hermana Creason
No comments:
Post a Comment