HOLA mi querida familia!!! Como estan?¿?¿?¿?
Wow what a week! Its been a crazy one, but a good one at that.
This week we had interviews with Presidente Levrino. It was really good. It is the last one that we had with him. He is being released in June and we are getting a new mission president. It is sad. Presidente Levrino is amazing! He has helped me a lot! This week we talked a lot about me spiritually. He asked how I was doing and I told him that satan has not given up working on me. He gave me a lot of advise and he told me about my progress as a missionary. He told me how to keep my chin up and to not give in! And a lot of other things but stuff that is just for me ;)
Well this week was a good one too. Last Sunday our ward had an activity of finding our less actives. In the ward directory in Cabildo, there are more than 1000 members!!!! And on the average 35 are attending!!!!! So they had an activity with the stake president of finding the old faithful.
It was a success. Well for us it was. We got a lot of referrals of families that are part members. 1 family for instance. The Family M___________. They have been inactive for 10 years. We went to see them for a visit and what started out teaching the mom, in a matter of 20 min there where 10 people in the room!! haha Family and friends filled in to listen to our message. There are a lot of times that I forget who I am. I forget that I am a missionary and that I have the message of eternal life. When I was teaching this family the spirit reminded me of this blessing. That I am actually blessing lives! When we left the house I began to cry silently. Not crying because I was sad but I cried because I realized what it was I am doing. It was tears of gratitude!!
I know that satan is trying so hard to make me forget this or to bring me down. I have been on my knees a lot this week, not because its something that I need to do but it has been a moment of comfort. As a missionary we have so many things that are in our minds, at times I feel like my mind doesn't have any more memory space but when I am on my knees, I feel peace. It's a place and a moment of comfort. I have grown to love prayer and now know more than ever the importance of it.
How are you guys with your prayers?? I know that I have gotten after you with your scripture reading but how are you with your prayers?? Doing them as a family? Individually?? Mom, dad are you two praying together? Conner are your praying in the morning when you wake up??? I slacked a lot on prayer before the mission. I took a lot of it for granted. BUT NEVER AGAIN will I let a day go by without praying!!!! I challenge you all to pray. Pray more than you have before!!! YOU LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!!!
Well to answer your question about O____________ and Y___________. They are not progressing. They progressed really fast but their error was they didn't do what we invited them to do: read, pray, go to church, etc. They want to learn more but the problem with that is that the more they learn and they don't act on it. We have lessons planned for them this week and basically its going to be about ACTING in the word of God. Hope it goes well and that they change their minds....
I'm not sure if I told you about V___________. I think I did. If not let me know. Well she is progressing a lot!!! She loves the Book of Mormon and has received a testimony that it is true! She is just really nervous about baptism. Could you include her in your prayers. That she will have the desire to be baptized and that she will the in the next week?? It would help her a lot!!!
Well Easter here really is like every other day... haha the truth!! Easter here is not celebrated like it is in the states. In the states its something really special and important. Its when we get together and be with family. Here it is a time to get together and drink wine till their drunk.... like every other Sunday night! haha. During church we had a good sacrament meeting. I told you about our ward how their are 35 active members. Well the whole sacrament meeting was about the mission work and their duty in the work. I gave a talk and we told all of them that they need to follow the advise of Elder Ballard in General Conference. Every member and family needs to study Preach My Gospel! AN APOSTLE OF THE LORD TOLD US TO DO IT!!!! WOWOWOWOW!!! This is evidence that the Lord is hastening His work NOW!!!!
I want to remind you all about this too. Are you following the advise of Elder Ballard or have you forgotten that he said that??? I challenge you all to open your preach my gospel in your family home evenings, personal studies, your talks in sacrament meetings! There is a reason why and APOSTLE OF THE LORD has told us to do so!!!
I know that the Lord is hastening his work and that it is because he needs us to do it! We have been saved for this time to do this work!!!
I came across a quote this week and I have been trying to live by it this week
Obedience is the price
Faith is the power
Love is the motive
The Spirit is the Key
Why??
Because Christ is the REASON!
I know that this is true!
I love you all more than you know and miss you more!!!
Hermana Creason
Wow what a week! Its been a crazy one, but a good one at that.
This week we had interviews with Presidente Levrino. It was really good. It is the last one that we had with him. He is being released in June and we are getting a new mission president. It is sad. Presidente Levrino is amazing! He has helped me a lot! This week we talked a lot about me spiritually. He asked how I was doing and I told him that satan has not given up working on me. He gave me a lot of advise and he told me about my progress as a missionary. He told me how to keep my chin up and to not give in! And a lot of other things but stuff that is just for me ;)
Well this week was a good one too. Last Sunday our ward had an activity of finding our less actives. In the ward directory in Cabildo, there are more than 1000 members!!!! And on the average 35 are attending!!!!! So they had an activity with the stake president of finding the old faithful.
It was a success. Well for us it was. We got a lot of referrals of families that are part members. 1 family for instance. The Family M___________. They have been inactive for 10 years. We went to see them for a visit and what started out teaching the mom, in a matter of 20 min there where 10 people in the room!! haha Family and friends filled in to listen to our message. There are a lot of times that I forget who I am. I forget that I am a missionary and that I have the message of eternal life. When I was teaching this family the spirit reminded me of this blessing. That I am actually blessing lives! When we left the house I began to cry silently. Not crying because I was sad but I cried because I realized what it was I am doing. It was tears of gratitude!!
I know that satan is trying so hard to make me forget this or to bring me down. I have been on my knees a lot this week, not because its something that I need to do but it has been a moment of comfort. As a missionary we have so many things that are in our minds, at times I feel like my mind doesn't have any more memory space but when I am on my knees, I feel peace. It's a place and a moment of comfort. I have grown to love prayer and now know more than ever the importance of it.
How are you guys with your prayers?? I know that I have gotten after you with your scripture reading but how are you with your prayers?? Doing them as a family? Individually?? Mom, dad are you two praying together? Conner are your praying in the morning when you wake up??? I slacked a lot on prayer before the mission. I took a lot of it for granted. BUT NEVER AGAIN will I let a day go by without praying!!!! I challenge you all to pray. Pray more than you have before!!! YOU LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!!!
Well to answer your question about O____________ and Y___________. They are not progressing. They progressed really fast but their error was they didn't do what we invited them to do: read, pray, go to church, etc. They want to learn more but the problem with that is that the more they learn and they don't act on it. We have lessons planned for them this week and basically its going to be about ACTING in the word of God. Hope it goes well and that they change their minds....
I'm not sure if I told you about V___________. I think I did. If not let me know. Well she is progressing a lot!!! She loves the Book of Mormon and has received a testimony that it is true! She is just really nervous about baptism. Could you include her in your prayers. That she will have the desire to be baptized and that she will the in the next week?? It would help her a lot!!!
Well Easter here really is like every other day... haha the truth!! Easter here is not celebrated like it is in the states. In the states its something really special and important. Its when we get together and be with family. Here it is a time to get together and drink wine till their drunk.... like every other Sunday night! haha. During church we had a good sacrament meeting. I told you about our ward how their are 35 active members. Well the whole sacrament meeting was about the mission work and their duty in the work. I gave a talk and we told all of them that they need to follow the advise of Elder Ballard in General Conference. Every member and family needs to study Preach My Gospel! AN APOSTLE OF THE LORD TOLD US TO DO IT!!!! WOWOWOWOW!!! This is evidence that the Lord is hastening His work NOW!!!!
I want to remind you all about this too. Are you following the advise of Elder Ballard or have you forgotten that he said that??? I challenge you all to open your preach my gospel in your family home evenings, personal studies, your talks in sacrament meetings! There is a reason why and APOSTLE OF THE LORD has told us to do so!!!
I know that the Lord is hastening his work and that it is because he needs us to do it! We have been saved for this time to do this work!!!
I came across a quote this week and I have been trying to live by it this week
Obedience is the price
Faith is the power
Love is the motive
The Spirit is the Key
Why??
Because Christ is the REASON!
I know that this is true!
I love you all more than you know and miss you more!!!
Hermana Creason

No comments:
Post a Comment